Dayton Emergency Plumbing
24 Hour Plumber Near You
Once upon a time, indoor plumbing was simply a convenience. Nowadays, it is vital to our everyday lives. And while something like a slow-flowing drain may be annoying, a burst pipe or sewer backup can cause major property damage and even threaten your family’s health. At times like these, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Dayton can help.
Call (937) 306-7542 or contact us online to get in touch with an emergency plumber near you today!
Some plumbing issues, while frustrating, can wait until regular business hours. Others must be dealt with immediately to keep you, your family, and your home safe. The team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Dayton is available around the clock to deliver fast, effective solutions to urgent plumbing problems to minimize water damage and safety hazards.
Our locally owned and operated Dayton plumbing company is backed by one of the most respected names in the business. Our expertly trained and licensed plumbers are proud to provide affordable, reliable plumbing services any time, day or night. We know these situations can be stressful, so we are ready to help 24 hours a day, every single day of the year—even holidays—with fully stocked company vehicles and a commitment to providing fast and lasting solutions.
What Is a Plumbing Emergency?
We rely on our plumbing systems so much that even minor issues can feel like an emergency. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Dayton, we know how important it is to address every plumbing concern quickly and effectively to minimize any disruption to your daily routine and to avoid more significant problems down the line. However, some plumbing projects, such as drain cleaning or water heater replacement, can be scheduled for a more convenient time, while others require immediate attention, no matter the hour.
Call our 24-hour plumbers if you’re experiencing one of these common plumbing emergencies:
- Burst pipe – Whether there’s an obvious burst spraying water into your home or you experience a lack of water—possibly indicating an unseen burst, this is a situation that should be addressed immediately. Give us a call right away, and shut off the water main valve while our emergency plumber is on the way to try to minimize further damage.
- Sewer backup – Wastewater and sewage pose a serious health hazard to your family, as they can contaminate your property and—worse—your drinking water. A backed-up sewer line will generally send sewage or wastewater up into your toilet, tub, or sink, though a strong foul odor emanating from your drains can also indicate a backed-up sewer. If you notice these signs, call us at (937) 306-7542 right away.
- Sump pump failure – During Dayton rainstorms or when the snow starts to melt in the spring, sump pumps can keep your basement or property dry. If your sump pump isn’t working, you could be at risk of water damage and flooding. A sump pump that doesn’t start up during heavy rainfall or peak snowmelt is cause for a call to our emergency plumbers to keep your property dry and safe.
- Water shutoff valve failure – Leaks from a broken water shutoff valve can cause just as much damage as a pipe burst. You may be able to ease the problem of a broken local shutoff valve by closing your home’s water main shutoff valve either before you call us or while we’re on the way. Still, a defective water main shutoff valve needs immediate attention from our emergency plumbers. Call (937) 306-7542 any time, 24/7.
Call (937) 306-7542 or request an estimate online for emergency plumbing services near you today!
What to Do About Frozen Pipes in Dayton
Dayton is known for its frigid temperatures during the winter, leading to frozen pipes if precautions aren’t taken. Moisture inside pipes won’t automatically turn to ice any time the temp drops below 32 degrees, but when it gets cold enough for the ground to freeze and remain that way for an extended period, water sitting in a pipe can freeze. Frozen water inside pipes can cause blockages and added pressure since water expands when frozen. This expansion can lead to cracks, bursts, and leaks. Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Dayton anytime for suggestions to prevent frozen pipes, but if you observe problems during or immediately following a particularly cold period, we’re ready to help.
Emergency Plumbing Near You
As a locally owned and operated business in Dayton, we know how important it is for customers to be able to rely on us. We also understand how that same principle is true for other local businesses. That’s why Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Dayton provides around-the-clock emergency plumbing for commercial properties, so you can continue to serve your customers and take care of your employees with as little interruption as possible. Knowing you have a plumber you can trust when disaster strikes is worth everything when it comes to your business’s reputation.
Our emergency plumbers in Dayton have the training, equipment, and experience to handle commercial plumbing systems. Commercial plumbing systems can be far more complicated than residential systems. For this reason alone, it’s vital to know the plumbing company you call for urgent issues can address the problem without making it worse.
When you need reliable, effective same-day and emergency plumbing solutions, you can trust our commercial plumbers for services including:
- Drain cleaning
- Pipe repair
- Clog removal
- Sewer line repair
Schedule Regular Maintenance to Avoid Plumbing Emergencies
Plumbing disasters can strike at any time, and some emergencies are unavoidable. However, with regular maintenance from a reliable plumber, many of the most common issues can be spotted and fixed early, minimizing or preventing plumbing emergencies. Our plumbers at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Dayton offer regularly scheduled maintenance for homes and commercial properties. These routine tune-ups can give you peace of mind and help you avoid middle-of-the-night emergency calls.
Not sure how often to schedule plumbing maintenance? These are our recommendations:
- Annually – smaller households (1-2 people)
- Biannually – larger households (3+ people)
- Quarterly – commercial properties
Need an emergency plumber in Dayton fast? Want to schedule routine plumbing maintenance to minimize the risk of disaster? Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Dayton at (937) 306-7542 right now! We’re here for you around the clock.