- Water heaters of all kinds and types are installed by Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Dayton.
- Every installation complies with all applicable building codes, laws, and ordinances.
- To prevent problems with water pressure, we make sure that all cold and hot water pipes are installed properly.
- To prevent it from being a fire threat, our plumbers make sure your water heater has the necessary ventilation.
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Dayton may install hot-water-circulating systems, which store hot water in your pipes and are available for use at a moment's notice if you're worried about how long it takes hot water to get to the faucet.
- Our components and craftsmanship are guaranteed!
Request a job online or call us for professional water heater installation! We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Frequently Asked Questions about Water Heater Installation Services
When should I replace or when should I install a water heater?
First, you must know the age of your water heater. Typically, a water heater has a lifespan of 10 to 15 years. If your water heater is nearing or has exceeded this timeframe, it's an excellent opportunity to replace or install a new one. Other factors to consider include a significant and recurring water leak, a fall in water temperature, and excess noise. The severity of damage is also influential as some malfunctions are reparable, while others are not.
How do you know when you need a new water heater?
The most apparent sign of a failing water heater is a lack of hot water or inadequate water temperature. You may also notice a significant increase in your heating bill, indicating that your water heater is working harder than before. Discolored or rusty water is another sign that your water heater needs attention. A professional inspection may be required to pinpoint the severity of the issue before a repair or replacement is recommended.
How long does it take to professionally install a water heater?
A professional installation process typically requires a few hours, depending on the complexity of the installation. This includes electrical or gas connection, attaching additional components or parts, and ensuring all fittings are secure and leak-free. However, the estimated time may vary depending on the contractor, availability of materials, and accessibility to the area.
Guarantee a proper water heater installation by calling us or requesting service online.