Common Ways a Sewer Line Can Become Damaged
A sewer line may become damaged for many reasons, but no matter the cause, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Glenside has the knowledge and skill to remedy the issue. Common sewer line issues may include:
- Infrequent maintenance
- A build-up of hair, grease, toilet paper, or other debris
- Tree root intrusions
- Damage from the ground freezing and thawing
- Varying types of earth movement, including construction or earthquakes
- Sewer line malfunctions as a result of wear and tear
- Poorly planned pipe layout, design, or installation
- Backup from the city’s sewer system
Signs That Your Sewer Line Is Compromised
Before your sewer line gives out on you, you may notice some signs of malfunction. It's important to call a service professional if you notice any of these warning signs, including:
- Gurgling sounds from your toilet
- Little to no water in your toilet
- Slow draining or no draining in your bathtub
- Visible backups in your toilet or bathtub
- Foul sewage odors coming from your yard, basement, or around the exterior of your home
- Fresh new grass growing on or around your sewage pipe
- Flooding on your property
Premier Sewer Line Repair Services
The service professionals at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Glenside are well-versed in several sewer line repair methods, each of which has the common goal of remedying your sewer line's function without causing damage or destruction to your property. Our services include:
- Pipe Relining - Pipe relining involves applying a protective sleeve within your current pipes to prevent cracks and debris buildup. This quick and efficient process includes cleaning out the pipes and adding a lining.
- Burst Pipe Hydraulic Replacement - To avoid disruption to your property, this trenchless process involves implementing a new sewer pipe within the existing pipe and breaking down the existing pipe with hydraulics.
- Preventive Pipe Maintenance - Our preventive pipe maintenance is the key to protecting your sewer line. We offer regularly scheduled inspections, maintenance, and drain cleaning services that keep your pipes performing as they should, preventing the need for repairs and replacements.
Trenchless Sewer Line Replacement
When a sewer line is too damaged to be repaired, a replacement may be necessary. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Glenside provides trusted sewer line replacement solutions that involve a comprehensive inspection of your current sewer pipe, followed by a plan of action that we will discuss with you to determine the best replacement solution for your sewer line.
Our service professionals offer trenchless sewer line replacement which is a minimally invasive process. We won't have to touch your landscape or demolish any structures on your property. Additionally, our trenchless sewer line replacement is more cost-effective than other more disruptive methods while still offering full efficiency.
Choose Our Service Professionals for Your Sewer Line Needs
If your sewer line needs professional attention, it’s important to choose a reputable company you can trust, such as Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Glenside. Working with us for your sewer line repair and replacement services includes an array of advantages, including:
- Upfront and transparent pricing
- Never any overtime fees
- Personalized solutions to fit your needs
- Uniformed, courteous service professionals
- Locally owned and operated business
- Workmanship and parts are guaranteed
- Easy appointment scheduling
Reach Out to Schedule Your Sewer Line Inspection and Repair
If your sewer line is causing plumbing issues or you are interested in pursuing preventive services to prolong your sewer line’s lifespan, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Glenside is here to help with our sewer line maintenance, repair, and replacement services. Our 24/7 live answering service is available whenever you need our services or if you'd like more information about your sewer line repair cost. Contact us today to schedule your service and request your estimate.