Dealing with a slow-moving sink? Tired of your frequently clogged shower? Need help from a reliable plumber to get your drain cleared out? Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Kalispell is here! Our team offers a range of clog removal and drain cleaning services to help you eliminate clogs and keep your drains running smoothly.
From your toilet, shower, and bathtub to your kitchen sink, we can help you remove any clogs or debris that may be causing a problem in your home. Our services include:
- Video Inspection – If a clog has not been identified, a video inspection can be used to locate and identify the obstruction. A small camera is inserted into the drain lines to provide an inside view of your pipes.
- Hydro Jetting – Hydro jetting uses highly pressurized water jets to blast away debris and buildup from within your plumbing system. This method effectively cleans stubborn clogs and restores maximum flow throughout your pipes.
- Plumbing Snake – Also known as a drain auger, this device reaches deep into the plumbing and clears out tough clogs that can’t be reached with other tools.
No matter what type of drain you need to be cleared or the severity of the clog, our experienced plumbers are here to help. We offer fast and reliable service designed to get your drain running like new in no time.
What Leads to Clogged Drains?
Knowing the common causes of clogged drains will help you understand why your drain got blocked in the first place – and what should be done differently to prevent it from happening again!
Common causes of a clogged drain include:
- Buildup of sludge, grease, and hair in the pipes
- Too much toilet paper or Unflushable hygiene products
- Roots that have grown into the sewer line
- Foreign objects like toys or jewelry lodged in the pipe
- Cracked or bellied sewer lines
Whether your clog can be dealt with via drain cleaning, a repair, or a pipe replacement, our experienced plumbers have the tools and experience to get the job done right!
What Are the Risks of Unclogging a Drain by Myself?
Attempting to unclog your drains by yourself may seem like an easy solution – but it can lead to more issues down the line. DIY drain cleaning methods aren't as effective as professional treatments, and they often cause damage to your plumbing system.
Some risks of DIY drain services include:
- Backsplash from drain cleaner chemicals or sewage back-up
- Further damage to your drains from hazardous chemicals or increased pressure
- Pushing clogs deeper into the plumbing, which can lead to even bigger problems
- Damaging existing pipes and fixtures due to incorrect techniques or tools
For these reasons, working with a professional plumbing team like Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Kalispell is always best for your home’s clog removal and drain cleaning needs. We have the tools, experience, and knowledge to safely unclog your drains without causing damage or further problems!
Schedule Your Clogged Drains Services
Even if you think your clog is small, it's important to get it inspected and repaired by a professional immediately. Waiting too long can lead to plumbing damage, water damage, pest infestations, and more.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Kalispell offers fast and reliable services designed to get your drain running properly as quickly as possible. With our reputable team on the job, you can rest assured that your clog will be removed safely and efficiently.