What Causes Sewer Line Damage?
Sewer line damage can occur for any number of reasons. It's important to figure out why you're having problems so you can avoid future residential sewer line repair costs. When our team gets to your property, we'll evaluate your plumbing system and identify the cause of the damage. Common reasons for sewer line repair include:
- Problems with the city's sewer line
- Poor maintenance
- Clogs of hair, debris, oil, paper products, or grease
- Tree roots
- Aging pipes
- Poor sewer layout or installation
- Ground freezing and thawing
- Heavy Construction
Recognize the Signs of a Broken Pipe
Sometimes the need for residential sewer line repair isn't clear. After all, your pipes are often out of sight and out of mind. However, several warning signs indicate a broken pipe somewhere in your system. We recommend calling your local plumber if you notice any of the following:
- Gurgling noises coming from the toilet
- Absence of water in the toilet
- Flooding in the yard
- Clogged or slow drains in the bathtub
- Foul smells in the basement
- Sewage backup in the toilet or bathtub
- Significantly greener grass near sewage pipes
How We Can Restore Your Plumbing System
Sewer repair is among our specialties at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Newark. We'll make every effort to get your system up and running again, fixing any cracks and damage along the way. It's our goal to prevent an expensive replacement, no matter what. Here are a few approaches we can take to avoid the residential sewer line replacement cost:
- Pipe relining: The pipe relining process involves cleaning out the pipes and applying new lining to the inside. The lining will harden in just a few hours, and your pipes will be good to go again.
- Burst pipe hydraulic replacement: In the case of a severely damaged pipe, we may need to pull a new pipe through the old one. We use a trenchless technique and hydraulics to break apart the damaged component, remove it, and replace it with a brand-new pipe.
- Preventative pipe maintenance: They say prevention is the best medicine, and they're right. We offer preventative maintenance plans to help keep issues from arising in the first place. Talk to us about regular inspections and drain cleaning services.
- Regular Discounts and Deals: Our team is proud to offer top-notch deals on many of our services. Take advantage of $270 off sewer line repair* when you schedule service today!
Repair Isn't Always Feasible
Despite our best efforts, repair isn't always possible. For ideal results, it may be a better idea to replace the residential sewer line. The team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Newark will evaluate your pipes' condition and explain all potential options. We'll walk you through the best ways to address the problem with no additional headache. Fortunately, our methods are trenchless and tend to be less invasive—that means no tearing up the lawn or landscaping!
Contact Us for Professional Service
Problems with your sewer line are no walk in the park. If you're noticing signs of a damaged pipe, we have you covered. Over the years, the team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Newark has repaired and replaced hundreds of sewer lines, and we're glad to offer our expertise to the Newark and Delaware City communities. Sewer line replacement starts at just $79 per month*. Don't wait to address a sewer problem—get in touch with us right away or request an estimate online.
*Coupons must be presented at the time of service. Limit one per customer. Not valid with any other offer. Valid only at participating locations. Locally owned and independently operated franchise.