Watch Out for Freezing Winters
Since plumbing issues happen all the time, it's important to be aware of the most common problems. Especially during the chilly Delaware winters, you could be at higher risk of certain costly issues. Frozen pipes are a massive problem affecting colder areas, and preparing your system is crucial. Our team can offer some tips and tricks for avoiding freezing and thawing pipes during the coldest months. If you take the right steps, you may not need our residential plumbing repair services at all!
Offering an Array of Plumbing Repair Services
Plumbing problems come in all shapes and sizes. Any part of your home that utilizes water or sewer lines is susceptible to damage and requires the expertise of a trained plumber to fix. Fortunately, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Newarkoffers quick, local solutions to common issues. Our team has plenty of experience and can take on any of the following services:
- Garbage Disposal Repair—A properly-functioning garbage disposal is essential to any kitchen. If yours has stopped working or makes odd noises, we can help.
- Sump Pump Repair—The sump pump is part of your plumbing system that protects your basement from flooding. Issues with the sump pump should be corrected as soon as possible.
- Well Repair—Don't put off repairing a broken well or well pump! Our team can take care of damaged pumps and frozen wells 24/7.
- Faucet Repair—Faucets easily break with natural wear and tea. Allow us to fix up your busted or broken faucets.
- Tub Repair—Nothing's worse than a clogged tub drain. The team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Newarkcan repair leaky faucets, faulty drains, and more.
- Shower Repair—Whether you love taking long or short showers, the last thing you want is a splash of cold water. If you've noticed issues with your shower, we can take care of it!
- Sink Repair—Our expert plumbers know sinks inside and out. We can quickly and efficiently address everything from leaky faucets to clogged drains.
- Water Heater Repair—A broken water heater can mean cold showers for days. Fortunately, our Newarkteam can repair or replace your water heater with speed. We work on conventional water heaters as well as tankless models.
- Water Softener Repair—It's easy to take the water softener for granted. But when it malfunctions, you'll notice a major difference in the shower. Give us a call for water softener repair.
What Sets Us Apart
Residential plumbing repair companies are a dime a dozen, so we strive to stand out in the crowd. The team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Newarkis dedicated to bringing each customer an exceptional experience. When you request service from us, you'll get the gold standard in plumbing solutions. Here's how we ensure your satisfaction:
- Licensed, bonded, and insured plumbers
- A guarantee on our parts and workmanship
- Locally owned and operated
- Convenient appointment times
- Courteous professionals
- Prompt service
- Shoe covers and mats to keep your home clean
- Accurate estimates before beginning work
- $35 off any plumbing service*
Reach Out to Request an Estimate
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Newarkis available 24/7 for all kinds of plumbing issues. Problems with your sink, drain, or appliances are no match for our licensed professionals. We have years of combined experience, and we're proud to offer top-notch services to residents of Newarkand Delaware City. Leaving plumbing repairs to wait is never a good idea. Contact us today to schedule service.
*Coupon must be presented at the time of service. Limit one per customer. Not valid with any other offer. Valid only at participating locations. Locally owned and independently operated franchise.