How to Tell if You Need Main Water Line Leak Repairs
If you’re not sure if you need water line leak repairs or are just having an issue with your municipal water service, we’re here to help. If you notice any of these warning signs of an issue or problem with your home’s underground water line, call our 24/7 live answering service and we’ll schedule an appointment for a water line inspection:
- You keep finding unexplained puddles in your yard
- Your water pressure goes in and out while you shower
- Your water bills keep going up for no reason
- You find cracks in your foundation or signs of water damage in or outside of your home
- A gurgling noise is coming from your toilets or plumbing fixtures
- Your water is discolored or smells and tastes funny
- You find rust and corrosion around plumbing fixtures
- There are puddles or wet spots on your floors around plumbing fixtures
- Your city tells you that your water line is contaminated
- Your water tests positive for contaminants or bacteria
- Certain plumbing fixtures won’t turn on at all or only work sporadically
Our Underground Water Line Repair Solutions
When you need underground water line repairs you want them to be completed as quickly as possible so you can get back to your normal life. We try to get all water line repairs completed in a day or less and we use trenchless water line repairs so there is minimal disruption to your home. We won’t need to dig holes in your yard, get into your walls, or tear down parts of your flooring or ceilings to get to your water lines. Instead, we’ll start with a plumbing video camera inspection so we can find the location, cause, and extent of your water line problem. We’ll then use our innovative pipe relining process to insert a quick-hardening sleeve into your pipes. When the sleeve hardens, any cracks, breaks, and holes are sealed up to prevent future water leaks.
Why Call Us for Emergency Water Line Repairs?
When you need emergency water line repairs you want a company you can trust to get the job done right the first time. When you call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Palmdale to repair a main water line, our service professionals will do their best to save you time and money by using non-invasive water line repair methods. We will preserve the condition of your lawn, driveway, and property so the experience will be stress-free for you and your family. We offer online job estimates so you have a sense of the cost of water line repairs, and we will walk you through every step of our repair process, so you know exactly what to expect.
Don’t Delay in Scheduling Water Line Repairs in Palmdale, CA
If you’re ready to schedule water line repairs in Palmdale, CA, don’t delay in calling us at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Palmdale. We work efficiently to get your water line repairs completed as quickly and smoothly as possible with minimal disruption to your home life. We specialize in trenchless water line repairs that don’t require us to dig up your lawn, tear down walls, or demolish structures, and we always leave your home in excellent condition. If you’re concerned about the cost of water line repairs, just request a job estimate today to learn more.