Tree Root Intrusions in Your Sewer Line
If you have leaks or condensation on your pipes, these plumbing issues attract tree roots in search of hydration. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Panama City has seasoned plumbing experts with ample experience tackling tree roots at local residences. Roots can stretch far through the ground and slip through the small holes, cracks, and pipe separations in sewage systems. After these roots find a water source, the tree will increase its root growth to exploit moisture in that area. More roots will infiltrate the pipes and make holes larger, resulting in system clogs before they cause a pipe burst. Signs like sewage toilet or bathtub backups, improper tub draining, gurgling noises coming from your toilet, or a lack of water in your toilet bowl can all indicate a severe sewer system issue. If you notice any of these signs, we can complete various solutions, including the following:
- Pipelining – We can use a sleeve to line and seal your sewer pipe as a permanent resolution to sewer line damage. This special sleeve resolves water leakage and may only need to go in the problematic pipe section. This method lets us fix your sewer pipe without trenching and demolishing structures around your property.
- Hydro jetting – Our technicians can provide a long-term solution by cleaning your pipes using pressurized water jets. We scour every inch of your sewer line to get rid of grease buildup, tree roots, and debris.
- Rooter work and drain cleaning – We start this service by punching through intrusive tree roots to clear sewer lines and restore their functionality. After clearing tree roots, we check the extent of tree root problems and advise customers on permanent solutions.
- Maintenance – Our technicians can continuously inspect and clean drains as part of a plan to eliminate grease and other household debris from your plumbing system. This service also removes tree roots from unlined pipes before they build up and form clogs.
- Pipe bursting – This service works well as a permanent fix by breaking apart cast iron, clay, and PVC pipes using hydraulics while we install new seamless pipes.
When to Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Panama City
You might mistakenly assume your drain issue is a standalone occurrence, but Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Panama City strongly recommends contacting us to avoid significant problems like a raw sewage backup. We generally attempt to open your home’s drain with a special drain auger or cable device. We can turn to more advanced methods if these tools don't open your drain. Your sewer pipe or drain pipe might incur damage from tree roots, and they can also grow into pipes by slipping through joints and cracks. Other causes can impact your sewer system, such as built-up garbage disposal waste, discarded food, thick toilet paper, sanitary products, soap residue, or hair forming sewer blockages. Your plumbing problem might simply be a clogged drain, and our technicians can resolve it with quick and efficient work.
Warning Signs of Septic System Backups
Septic tank backups can result in a wide array of potential plumbing issues, going well past toilet clogs and sink backups. A seasoned plumbing specialist can tackle these issues with quick work. We advise homeowners to contact a plumber for prompt drain clearing while it’s still just draining slowly. Fixing backups before drains stop completely can prevent system-wide issues in your home and throughout your surrounding property. Remediating contamination and damage around your property, such as environmental cleanup, can lead to paying a substantial price. Instead, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Panama City can perform solutions for your septic system backup to prevent damage and contamination from spreading around your property. Keep the following septic system backup warning signs in mind, and contact us if you notice any of them:
- Slow-flushing and draining toilet
- Smelly, black liquid or sewage backup forming in your drains or toilets.
- Bad odors filling your house because your septic system is failing or incorrectly vented.
- Multiple slow-running drains in your house.
- Abundant, incredibly green grass growing over or around your septic system. This may happen despite hot or dry weather.
- Wastewater seeping through the ground near your septic system that sometimes has an odor
- Weeds or algae growing in a pond near your home (sometimes due to a septic waste discharge into a pond’s surface water)
- Bacteria in your well because of septic system liquid leaking through the ground and contaminating your drinking water well.
A Sewer Backup Prevention System for Homeowners
If your residential sewer system backs up, your plumbing system, property, and your family's health are in danger. Various causes can lead to a sewer system backup, including tree roots, grease or oil buildup, and more concerns. With regular sewer system maintenance, we can help you prevent problems like leaking sewage and tree root damage. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Panama City recommends pumping your tank regularly and avoiding planting trees in or around your home’s absorption field. You can also sign up for our Advantage Plan® and save thousands of dollars with quick plumbing issue diagnosis and prevention services. Request an estimate to learn how much the services your system needs will cost and contact our friendly technicians whenever you need professional plumbing solutions.