Plumbers in Tifton, GA
Reliable Plumbers Near You
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Southeast Georgia is here to provide plumbing services in the Tifton area and beyond! Our technicians pride themselves on being able to serve you 24 hours a day, seven days a week! We never charge overtime fees, and always serve you with a smile! If you are experiencing any plumbing issues or have concerns, we invite you to call us at(912) 623-4240. We offer free estimates over the phone.
Want to get started? Call today for a FREE estimate!
How Do I Avoid Clogging My Drains?
- Avoid dumping grease – Leftover grease should never end up going down the drain. If it does, it can cause significant clogs and prevent other waste from passing through. We recommend using a spare container to collect grease after cooking. You can save bacon grease, for example, for use later or you can simply dispose of this container in your trash.
- Catch hair – Hair in the drain is one of the most common blockers we see. The easiest way to stop your drain from being clogged by hair is by installing an inexpensive hair catcher drain mesh to collect the hair before it falls down the drain. If you tend to wash your dog in the tub or shower – we suggest doing that outside. They have a lot of hair!
- Collect food waste – Garbage disposals are very convenient, we agree, but they can get clogged easily, especially if you use them a lot. You can solve this problem by merely tossing food scraps into your waste bin. Even better, you can use these food scraps to create a home compost bin, as there are plenty of inexpensive options online – even some you can make yourself!
- The toilet and trash aren’t the same – Never flush anything down the toilet that shouldn’t be. Out of sight, out of mind, right? Wrong! Even if something seems like it can go down the drain, it probably can’t and will cause a block in your pipes that isn’t good for you—or your wallet!
- Know Early Signs – Often, it is vital to know the early signs of a clogged drain. Recognizing a slowing drain issue allows you to get help before it is too late. Some clogs can cause permanent damages. Some of the early tell-tale signs of a clogged drain are: slow draining, funky smells, gurgling noises when draining, and/or the toilet is not flushing correctly.
Other common plumbing issues include:
- Slow drains
- Low water pressure
- Running toilet
- Leaky pipes
- No hot water
- Dripping faucets
Even though we always want our home’s systems and pipes to be in working order, things happen. That is why Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Southeast Georgia is here for you and your family around the clock- with a smile, of course!
Call our reliable plumbers in Tifton, GA, at (912) 623-4240!
Can Rain Cause Plumbing Issues?
Did you know that Tifton gets up to 49 inches of rain annually? On average, the United States only gets a mere 38 inches! That’s a lot of rain. A large amount of rain each year can lead to plumbing issues that can, many times, come out of nowhere with little to no warning. That is why we are here, around the clock, to serve you and your family – rain or shine!
Rain can cause the following issues:
- A shift in underground pipes
- Heavy backup in pipes
- Septic blockage
- Overworking sump pump
- Pressure on pipes
- Flooding in basement or crawl space
- Pipe ruptures
Ready for a FREE job estimate from Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Southeast Georgia? Call us now: (912) 623-4240.