Drain Cleaning in Albuquerque, NM
Top-rated Drain Cleaning Near You
Mr. Rooter Albuquerque can quickly resolve your plumbing issues. Nothing is worse than a slow-moving drain. Not only is it very annoying, but it can also cause many problems for your plumbing system.
Whether it’s caused by leftover food, soap scum, or tree roots, you should let the professionals handle it. We're licensed & insured and backed by a great reputation throughout Albuquerque.
Need 24/7 Service? We Can Help.
At Mr Rooter Plumbing of Albuquerque, we're homeowners like you and understand drain problems happen when it's least convenient for you.
For this reason, we offer 24/7 emergency drain cleaning services for urgent situations.
Our reputable Albuquerque plumbers are the trusted providers for sewer and drain cleaning needs.
Ready to get started with our Albuquerque plumbers? Request your drain cleaning service estimate today by calling (505) 375-6838!
What Should You Do When You Have a Clog?
While you may become accustomed to slow-moving drains over time, this is a sign of a major clog in your system. If ignored, the clog will continue to grow.
This can lead to repeat clogs in your system, as well as pipe ruptures and other plumbing emergencies.
Avoid Drain Cleaning Chemicals
When you have a clog, you should avoid even the most popular DIY methods. While a plunger may be safe to use on a clog, chemical drain cleaners are not.
The chemicals inside these plastic bottles can damage your drain and pipes lining. These chemical solutions only provide temporary relief to your clog. More often than not, the clog will reappear even after you thought it was cleared away.
Call a Licensed Drain Cleaning Specialist
When in doubt, call a plumber. Some plastic drain snakes or safe cleaning solutions can fix a clog. But if those don't work or if the clog is deep in your drain pipe, it's best to call a licensed plumber.
DIY drain cleaning methods may not give you lasting results. Especially if the clog is far down your pipe, we have the tools needed to help fix the issue. Drain cleaning plumbers have the skills, experience, and tools that can clean the toughest clogs.
Our Drain Cleaning Services
We offer a variety of drain cleaning services to fit any needs or budget.
After a thorough inspection of your system, we’ll walk you through our drain cleaning options.
We always want you to make a fully informed decision before we begin!
Some of our most popular drain cleaning services include:
- Traditional Snaking. Our plumbers will send a snake into your system to break up and flush away the clog in your system.
- HydroScrub Jetting. By far the most effective method of drain cleaning! Our HydroScrub jetting system uses high pressured water to destroy the clog. Once clear, your pipes get thoroughly cleaned to prevent future clogging!
Our team will restore your system to normal and prevent future issues. We walk you through every step of the process and provide you with plumbing tips for the future.
We view our customers like family, so don't hesitate to give us a call! We're always here to support you.
Can Clogged Drains Be Avoided?
Yes, there are proactive measures you can take to help avoid clogged drains.
- Never flushing "flushable" wipes down the toilet. The packaging may say "flushable" but these wipes will wreck your drain pipes. The only things you should flush down your toilet are human waste and toilet paper.
- Tossing food and coffee in the trash. Dump food and coffee grounds in your trash, not the kitchen sink. These can collect in your drain pipes overtime and clog your kitchen sink.
- Covering drains with mesh screens. Use mesh screens to cover your bathtubs or shower drains. These will help catch hair and soap scum. Hair and soap scum are a couple of common culprits of clogged drains.
- Avoiding brushing your teeth and/or flossing in the shower. Toothpaste can harden and evenly clog your shower or bathtub drain. Floss can get stuck in your drain pipes and catch other debris. Spit out toothpaste in the bathroom sink and discard floss in the trash. It's as simple as that!
We recommend implementing these tips to help avoid a clogged drain.
Having said that, clogged drains are more or less inevitable. You'll likely have get a clogged drain or two at some point.
But, these tips should help you prevent the frequency or severity of clogged drains.