Common Home Plumbing Features to Install or Replace
We offer plumbing repairs and replacements for all areas of your home. The most common home plumbing features that we install or replace with our comprehensive residential plumbing services include the following:
- Kitchen Faucet Installation – If you have a faucet that is leaking or not functioning well, it might be time to replace it with a new one. This will help you save money on water bills and prevent plumbing issues.
- Toilet Installation – Replacing old or outdated bathroom fixtures, including toilets and faucets, can improve your home's value and comfort while increasing energy efficiency. Upgrading your bathroom fixtures can also prevent damage from leaks, floods, or other plumbing problems.
- Water Heater Installation – If you are tired of waiting for hot water or your current water heater isn't performing well, it might be time to consider a new water heater installation. A newer model can provide better access to hot water, lower operating costs, and improve efficiency.
- Hot Water Dispenser Installation – If you want easy access to hot water anytime you need it, installing a hot water dispenser in your home can add convenience and comfort.
- Boiler Installation – When your boiler is not performing as it should, it can be a source of discomfort and frustration. If you want to enhance your home comfort, it's time to consider a new boiler installation.
- Water Softener Installation – Hard water can leave stains and cause scale buildup that can damage your plumbing fixtures and pipes. We can help you eliminate hard water problems and protect your home by installing a water softener.
- Appliance Installation – Save yourself the frustration of installing a new dishwasher, ice machine, or washing machine, and let us handle the job. Our service professionals can install new appliance hook-ups and ensure your new appliance is placed in the best location.
- Venting System Installation – To ensure your home and family's safety, it's important to properly vent your combustion appliances. We can install plumbing vents for your stove, exhaust fans, heating units, water heaters, and more to ensure effective and safe direct venting to the outdoors.
- Garbage Disposal Installation – Replacing a faulty garbage disposal or installing a new one in your home? We have you covered with our garbage disposal installation services.
- Sump Pump Battery Backup System Installation – Consider sump pump installation to keep your basement dry and mold-free. For added protection, we can also install a battery backup system to ensure your sump pump continues working in case of a malfunction or power outage.
- Backflow Prevention – Install a backflow prevention system to prevent contaminants from flowing into your home or community's potable water supply. Our service professionals can inspect, install, or repair your backflow system to meet state codes and ensure your water is safe to use.
Call Us for Residential Plumbing Replacement Services
Whether you are building a new home, renovating an existing property, or experiencing plumbing problems, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Colorado Springs is here to help. With our expertise and commitment to customer satisfaction, you can trust us for all your professional residential plumbing installation and replacement needs in Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Fountain, Widefield, Security, Rockrimmon, and Woodmen, CO. Don't wait until your plumbing issues escalate. Contact us today to request an estimate, and let us provide you with the highest-quality residential plumbing installation services.