- 24/7 emergency services: We prioritize your needs and respond promptly to address any sump pump issues.
- Our client testimonials: Our satisfied customers speak volumes about our exceptional service.
- Experienced and licensed plumbers: Our team is highly trained, continuously educated, and fully licensed and insured.
- No extra charges for additional repair time: You can trust that we'll take the necessary time to fix your sump pump without burdening you with additional costs.
- Neighborly Done Right Promise for residential clients: We stand behind our work and promise to correct any errors in replacement work within a year.
- Considerate, educated, and competent technicians: Our water heater repair specialists prioritize your satisfaction and ensure quality service.
Request a job estimate with Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Columbus Georgia today by calling to address all your sump pump repair needs!
Don't hesitate to take action and let us handle the problem before it becomes a major issue. With our experience, knowledge, and technical expertise, we guarantee your peace of mind knowing that your sump pump is operating properly. Moreover, our workmanship is guaranteed, and we offer competitive prices that you won't find elsewhere for sump pump repair services.
Frequently Asked Questions About Sump Pump Repairs
What should I do if my sump pump stops working?
If your sump pump stops working, start by checking the power source. Ensure that the unit is securely plugged in and that the outlet has power. If there is no power, you may need to reset a circuit breaker or replace a fuse. If the power source is fine, check the float switch and ensure it's not stuck in the "on" position. If these troubleshooting steps don't resolve the issue, it may indicate a more serious problem such as an airlock or clogged intake screen, in which case it's advisable to call a plumber for further assistance.
What is the most common reason for sump pump failure?
The most common cause of sump pump failure is age. Over time, older models are prone to wear and tear, leading to mechanical or electrical problems. However, even newer units can fail due to improper installation or lack of maintenance. If your sump pump shows signs of trouble, such as running too often, it's best to contact a professional promptly to diagnose and address any potential issues before they escalate.
How often should a sump pump be replaced?
The frequency of sump pump replacement depends on factors such as usage, age, and overall condition. As a general guideline, if your sump pump is over 10 years old or displaying signs of wear, such as strange noises or slow drainage, it's advisable to consider upgrading or replacing the unit. Additionally, if your basement experiences frequent flooding, it's wise to replace the unit sooner rather than later to avoid costly repairs from water damage caused by a failing pump.
Request an appointment for all your sump pump repair needs, call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Columbus Georgia right away!