- Our customer reviews - We let our customers speak for themselves. See our reviews here to learn more about our water heater services.
- Guaranteed Parts & Labor - While we are very confident in the water heater installation services we provide, occasionally things don't go as planned, just like with your plumbing system. We strive to create solutions for you that will last and never leave you with a broken water heater, and we guarantee all of our parts.
- 24/7 Availability - Because we are aware that situations with water heater installation can happen at any time of the day or night, we are available for all of your needs.
- Cleanliness - When our team enters your home, we'll try to keep it as spotless as we can. We go to considerable lengths to maintain the cleanliness of our workspace, employing everything from protective mats to the proper footwear.
- Utmost Professionals - We have a team of qualified, skilled, and local plumbers who can take care of just about any water heater installation task you need.
- Customer satisfaction - Regardless of the service you receive from us, we guarantee your satisfaction. We won't give up until you are overjoyed and completely satisfied with our services.
Call us or request an appointment online for your next water heater installation! Get the most out of your home's hot water system by trusting Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Columbus Georgia.
With our competitive rates and top-notch customer service, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Columbus Georgia provides customers with peace of mind knowing that their hot water needs are taken care of every time.
Frequently asked questions about water heater installations
What is the difference between electric and gas water heaters?
The main difference between electric and gas water heaters is their energy source. Electric water heaters use electricity to generate hot water while gas water heaters use natural gas or propane. Electric water heaters tend to be less expensive than gas models, but they are not as efficient at heating large amounts of hot water quickly. Gas models are traditionally more efficient than electric models, but they do require additional setup, such as venting and piping, which can add to the cost of installation.
What is the average life expectancy of a hot water heater?
The average life expectancy for a hot water heater is 8-12 years depending on how it’s maintained and whether or not it’s used frequently or infrequently. Regular maintenance can extend the life expectancy of your hot water heater significantly, so if you have an older model it’s important to have it checked by a professional regularly.
What are the signs your water heater is going out?
There are several signs that could indicate your hot water heater is going out including odd noises coming from the unit, rusty-looking or brown-colored hot water coming out when you turn on a faucet, low pressure in your showers or other faucets, higher than normal energy bills, or if your unit looks corroded inside or outside due to age and lack of maintenance. If you experience any one of these signs it’s important to contact a professional immediately for further diagnosis and repair services if necessary.
For your subsequent water heater installation, give us a call or request an appointment online! Trust Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Columbus Georgia to help your home's hot water system perform at its best.