Columbus, GA Water Heater Repair
Skilled Water Heater Repair and Replacement - Call Today!
Need someone to repair your water heater ASAP? Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Columbus Georgia! Our highly-rated professionals have the skills and experience to fix or replace your water heater in no time flat. No matter the issue or the type of water heater you need to be installed, you can count on us for quick and reliable service.
Why Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Columbus Georgia?
We'relocally owned and operated here in Columbus, GA.
At the same time, we're backed by the Mr. Rooter Plumbing network which has over 50 years of experience in the trade. We bring the local, personalized service complete with the latest practices and skill.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Columbus Georgia:
- We Offer Up-Front Pricing. We review all pricing with you before we proceed with any work. In fact, we even provide you with options so you can choose which is right for you.
- We're Licensed and Insured. Our plumbers are highly-trained and undergo continuing education. Essentially, we bring skill and insight to each job.
- We Warranty Our Services. We back our water heater repair and water heater replacement services with reliable warranties. With us, your job isn't done until it's done right.
Should I Repair or Replace My Water Heater?
This is a very commonly asked question, and for good reason. Repairs are often less expensive than new water heaters.
On the other hand, having your water heater replaced could be more cost-effective down the road (and less of a stressors for you). To help you make the right decision, there are some signs that your water heater should be replaced.
Some of those signs include:
- Your Existing Water Heater is Old. Traditional tank water heaters last about 10 to 15 years. If yours is about that old, a new water heater will likely be more cost-effective.
- Your Water Heater is Making Odd Noises. It's common for your water heater to make some noise, especially when it heats your water. But loud banging or knocking noises could mean sediment is building up at the bottom of your tank.
- Leaks. Some leaks can be repaired. But other leaks, like a crack in the tank will likely warrant a replacement.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Columbus Georgia, we'll thoroughly troubleshoot your water heater issue and review all options with you. The benefit of choosing us is that we'll present you with options so you can choose which route is best for your schedule, budget, and time. Ultimately, we want what's best for you!