Neglecting sewer line issues can cause extensive damage to your property and plumbing system. If we determine your sewer line is damaged beyond repair, we'll discuss options to replace your sewer line. With service professionals available 24/7 to answer your calls, we're here to help whenever you need us. Reach out to our team today to learn more about residential sewer line repair and replacements!
What Causes Residential Sewer Line Damage?
Damage to residential sewer lines isn’t uncommon. Because your home’s plumbing system constantly flows, bringing in fresh water and carrying away wastewater from the house, it works hard and is vulnerable to damage over time. If you experience issues with your residential sewer system, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Galveston & Brazoria Counties can help you with professional repairs or replacement services. The most common causes of residential sewer line damage include:
- Poor pipe installation, layout, or design
- Tree root intrusion
- Poor preventative maintenance
- Debris build-up from hair, food, toothpaste, toilet paper, and other household products
- City’s sewer system backs up
- Ground repeatedly freezing and thawing
- Earth movement or heavy construction nearby
- Natural wear and tear
Signs of a Broken Sewer Pipe
Because making prompt repairs to a broken sewer pipe is vital to the overall health of your home’s plumbing system, we want homeowners to know what signs to watch out for. Some of the most common signs of a broken sewer pipe include the following:
- Sewage backing up in toilets or bathtubs
- Toilet bowls not having enough water in them
- Bathtub or sink drains running slowly or not at all
- Soggy spots on the lawn
- Noticeably greener grass near your sewage pipe
- Foul odors in the basement or near outdoor areas
Effective, Reliable Sewer Line Solutions for Your Property
Once we arrive on your property to thoroughly inspect your sewer line, we’ll assess the situation to determine the best solution for repair or replacement if we determine it's necessary. We do everything possible to avoid having to replace residential sewer lines, but some situations require it. We'll discuss all your options with you and provide honest recommendations to get your system back up and running. The most common residential sewer line solutions we offer include the following:
- Pipe Relining – This method gives homeowners brand-new pipes from the inside out. Before applying the lining that hardens in just a few hours, we’ll thoroughly clean out your sewer pipe.
- Burst Pipe Hydraulic Replacement – We can pull a new sewer pipe through the damaged one (if it’s not severely damaged) with this non-invasive, trenchless technique.
- Preventative Maintenance – Scheduling preventative maintenance services with Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Galveston & Brazoria Counties is a great way to keep your sewer system in pristine condition.
Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Galveston & Brazoria Counties Today
When you’re experiencing a residential sewer line problem on your property, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Galveston & Brazoria Counties is here to help homeowners in Galveston, TX, and the surrounding areas. We offer upfront pricing on all repair and replacement services and will provide you with an estimate before starting any work. We're happy to answer any questions, whether you're curious about our replacement process or want an estimate for residential sewer line repair cost. Contact us today to schedule sewer line repair or replacement services or request a job estimate!