Water Heater Repair & Replacement Services
Local plumbers in Pamona Valley
Does your water heater need a repair? Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Pomona Valley offers professional, fast and efficient water heater repairs. Our experienced technicians offer same day service to get your hot water supply up and running as quickly as possible.
Why choose the experts at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Pomona Valley?
- Emergency Services, 24/7 - We are accessible 24/7 because we are aware that issues with water heater installation could occur at any time, day or night.
- Our Testimonials - We let our clients speak for themselves through our client testimonials. Check out our reviews to learn more about our sewage line repair & replacement services.
- Guaranteed Parts & Labor - Although we are highly confident in the sewage line repair & replacement services we provide, occasionally things don't go according to plan, much like with your plumbing system.
- Cleanliness - We'll make every attempt to maintain your home as clean as we can while our team enters it. We take great care to maintain a sanitary workplace, utilizing everything from protective mats to the proper footwear.
- Maximum Professionalism - We have a team of qualified, local plumbers who are all fully licensed and capable of handling any water heater installation task you need.
Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Pomona Valley today at (909) 303-6251 or request a job estimate online for all your water heater repair needs!
With our reliable services, you can rest assured that everything from the initial assessment to the completion of any necessary repairs will be handled professionally and with utmost care. We know how important it is for you to have access to hot running water, so we strive to make sure all jobs are completed promptly with high attention to detail.
Frequently asked questions water heater replacements
What is the most common problem with water heaters?
The most common problem with water heaters is that they simply stop working. This can happen for a variety of reasons, such as a blown fuse, worn-out heating element, or a faulty thermostat. These issues can usually be resolved quickly and easily by replacing the defective components or resetting the thermostat.
Is it better to fix or replace water heater?
If your water heater is more than 10 years old, it is usually more cost-effective to replace it rather than try to fix it. However, if your water heater is newer and under warranty, then you should contact the manufacturer before making any decisions as they may cover some of the costs associated with repairs or replacement parts. In addition, if you're experiencing any unusual smells coming from your water heater or have noticed rust spots on the exterior of the unit then it's time to replace your unit as these are signs that your water heater has reached its lifespan and needs to be replaced.
What is the average life expectancy of a hot water heater?
The average life expectancy of a hot water heater depends on how well you maintain it; however, generally speaking most modern hot water heaters last between 8-12 years before needing to be replaced. By performing regular maintenance such as flushing out sediment build-up and checking for leaks periodically, you can extend the life expectancy of your hot water heater significantly.
For all your water heater repair needs, call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Pomona Valley right away at (909) 303-6251 or fill out an online job estimate form.