At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Rogers, we provide professional, reliable, and durable plumbing repairs to the locals of Rogers and beyond. Every day, hundreds of home and business owners turn to Mr. Rooter for routine and one-time services.
From drain cleanings to pipe repairs, our team of professional plumbing experts can handle any project in your home – big or small!
Call us or request an estimate online here to get in touch with the best plumbers near you!
Common Plumbing Repairs in Rogers
When it comes to plumbing repairs in Rogers, our local plumbers have seen it all. From leaky pipes to dripping faucets to continuously running toilets, our plumbers can help with a variety of plumbing repairs inside – and outside – your home.
Some common repairs we complete in Rogers include:
- Leaky Pipes – One of the most common plumbing problems we see is the annoying and wasteful leaky pipe. While quite a number of things can cause leaks – such as stubborn clogs, pipe corrosion, and excessive water pressure – you should never ignore them.
- Continuously Running Toilets – Did you know that a running toilet can waste up to 200 gallons of water a day? Not only is this very wasteful, but it can also run up your water bill! Whether it’s a rusted toilet handle, worn out flapper seals, or improperly sized flapper chains, our professional plumbers can get your system back in working order.
- Low Water Pressure – Weak water pressure can be both annoying and make using your plumbing system a challenge. Low water pressure can be caused by a variety of things, including pipe corrosion, hidden water leaks, or even drain and sewer clogs.
- Slow or Clogged Drains – From your bathroom to the kitchen, a slow or clogged drain can lead to countless other issues, including a sewage backup. Often, a simple drain repair or cleaning can get your system working in no time!
- Water Heater Problems – Hot water is a necessity for any home. When water heaters can’t provide hot water, give us a call! Whether it’s a broken heating element or improper installation, our professionals can find and fix the problem.
If you are experiencing any of these dreaded plumbing issues, give your locally owned and operated team in Rogers a call! If ignored, a small plumbing issue can lead to a full-blown emergency, such as a sump-pump backup or even a burst pipe.
Free Plumbing Repair Estimates
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Rogers, we offer free estimates on all of our plumbing repairs and services. Whether it’s a clogged drain or water heater issue, our professionals can provide you with a clear, honest, and upfront pricing estimate. With this, our plumbers can complete a full inspection of your system, discover the issue, offer solutions, as well as address any questions or concerns you may have.
An inspection means you'll get a precise estimate of what needs to be done long before we begin any of our durable repairs.
Frequently Asked Questions About Plumbing Repairs
A leaky faucet can be an annoying and worrying issue, especially if it's a long-term problem. The good news is that most leaky faucet issues can be solved by simply replacing the washers or O-rings. First, turn off the water supply under the sink. Next, use a flathead screwdriver to remove the faucet handle, then unscrew the packing nut. Remove the stem and replace the washer or O-ring with new ones. Finally, reassemble everything and turn the water back on.
What should I do if my toilet won't stop running?
A continuously running toilet is not only wasteful but can also cause damage to the inner workings of your toilet. First, check the flapper valve, which may be stuck open. If that's not the problem, then replace the fill valve. Turn off the water supply to the toilet and flush. Use a sponge to remove any remaining water from the tank, then disconnect the water supply from the bottom of the tank. Remove the old fill valve, then install the new one by following the manufacturer's instructions. Reconnect everything and turn the water supply back on.
How can I fix a garbage disposal that won't turn on?
Garbage disposals are one of the most convenient appliances in your kitchen, but when they don't work, they can be frustrating. The first thing to check is whether the motor is overheated, which can happen if it's overworked. Wait for it to cool down, then press the reset button on the bottom of the disposal unit. If that doesn't work, check the electrical connections and ensure they are secure. If that still doesn't fix it, the blades may be stuck. Insert an Allen wrench into the hole at the bottom of the disposal unit and turn it back and forth to dislodge any jammed debris.
What is causing my toilet to make a strange noise when I flush it?
If you hear a strange noise after flushing your toilet, it could be due to several reasons. Most commonly, it could be related to a faulty fill valve, which controls the water flow into the tank after flushing. Simply replace the fill valve by following the steps described earlier. Another reason for the strange noise could be due to a loose or broken flush valve assembly. This is the mechanism that releases water from the tank to the bowl to flush away waste. Again, this can be fixed easily by replacing the flush valve assembly.
Request your free service estimate online or reach out to us for 24/7 Rogers plumbing services.