With Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Sonoma County, you can have peace of mind knowing that we'll get your water heater service done right the first time. Plus, we use premium parts and materials to make sure you get a dependable water heater repair or replacement.
Call us to get started on resolving all your water heater needs! You can also request your service online.
Does My Water Heater Need to be Replaced?
When considering whether or not a water heater needs to be replaced, there are several signs to look out for.
- How Old is Your Water Heater? One of the primary indicators is its age. Most water heaters last between 10 and 15 years, so if your water heater is older than that then it's likely time for a replacement.
- Do You See Rust or Corrosion Around Your Tank? Additionally, you should observe any rust or corrosion buildup on the outside of the heater, as this could signal structural damage.
- Is Your Tank Itself Leaking? In addition to external damage, you should check for any leaks coming from the tank as these could indicate a malfunctioning pressure relief valve.
- Is Your Water Heater Making Banging Noises? If you notice strange noises coming from your water heater such as loud rumbling or boiling sounds, it could mean sediment has built up in the tank and is blocking heat transfer.
- Do You Notice a Lack of Hot Water? Finally, if your hot water isn't getting as hot as it used to or runs out more quickly than it did before, this may also point towards a faulty heating element in need of an upgrade.
All of these symptoms can be taken into account when deciding whether or not your current water heater should be replaced with a new one. But with us - you're in control.
We Offer "Good", "Better", and "Best Options
One of the distinct ways we stand out is our "Good", "Better", and "Best" options offering. This means that after we diagnose your water heater, we'll present you with repair or replacement options.
We do this to give you control of how we proceed with the service. With us, you'll get to choose which option works best for you. It's that simple.
We'll of course answer any questions you have and offer our professional recommendations. But you have the final say in our we proceed.
Ready to book your water heater repair? Request your service online or give our courteous team a call today. We'll see you soon!