Water Heater Repair in Santa Rosa
First-Rate Hot Water Heater Repair & Replacement - Call 24/7
Are you dealing with a water heater emergency in Santa Rosa? Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Sonoma County is your go-to for fast and reliable water heater repair and replacement services.
Our experienced and highly-rated plumbers can quickly diagnose the problem, provide an estimate for repairs, or offer options for replacing your water heater if necessary. We’re also available 24/7 so you can call anytime – day or night.
Why Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Sonoma County?
Wondering why you should call us? A few reasons include:
- Our 55+ Years of Combined Experience. We have over half a decade of plumbing experience. This means we have the skill, knowledge, and leadership to deliver your a quality water heater service.
- Our Emergency Water Heater Services. Did your water heater go out at night? Or did you find a leak in the early morning? No matter - call us literally anytime. We're even available on weekends and holidays to help you.
- Our Reliable Warranty. As per our Neighborly Done Right Promise®, we back our water heater services with a warranty.
With Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Sonoma County, you can have peace of mind knowing that we'll get your water heater service done right the first time. Plus, we use premium parts and materials to make sure you get a dependable water heater repair or replacement.
Does My Water Heater Need to be Replaced?
When considering whether or not a water heater needs to be replaced, there are several signs to look out for.
- How Old is Your Water Heater? One of the primary indicators is its age. Most water heaters last between 10 and 15 years, so if your water heater is older than that then it's likely time for a replacement.
- Do You See Rust or Corrosion Around Your Tank? Additionally, you should observe any rust or corrosion buildup on the outside of the heater, as this could signal structural damage.
- Is Your Tank Itself Leaking? In addition to external damage, you should check for any leaks coming from the tank as these could indicate a malfunctioning pressure relief valve.
- Is Your Water Heater Making Banging Noises? If you notice strange noises coming from your water heater such as loud rumbling or boiling sounds, it could mean sediment has built up in the tank and is blocking heat transfer.
- Do You Notice a Lack of Hot Water? Finally, if your hot water isn't getting as hot as it used to or runs out more quickly than it did before, this may also point towards a faulty heating element in need of an upgrade.
All of these symptoms can be taken into account when deciding whether or not your current water heater should be replaced with a new one. But with us - you're in control.
We Offer "Good", "Better", and "Best Options
One of the distinct ways we stand out is our "Good", "Better", and "Best" options offering. This means that after we diagnose your water heater, we'll present you with repair or replacement options.
We do this to give you control of how we proceed with the service. With us, you'll get to choose which option works best for you. It's that simple.
We'll of course answer any questions you have and offer our professional recommendations. But you have the final say in our we proceed.