Plumbing Repairs in Milwaukee
Skilled Plumbing Repairs Near You
You don't have to deal with a plumbing emergency on your own in Milwaukee, because the professionals can provide you with high-quality plumbing repairs. The friendly technicians at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Southeast WI offer efficient and meticulous work to ensure that your plumbing system continues working correctly.
Call us about plumbing repairs at (262) 320-4822 today!
Common Plumbing Problems in Milwaukee
Some plumbing problems are universal. No matter where you live, you might have to deal with a clogged toilet, a leaking pipe, or a broken water heater. However, Milwaukee has unique plumbing issues to deal with as well. Every winter, the temperature can reach as low as 14 degrees Fahrenheit, and we get an average of 45 inches of snow per year (the US average is only 28). We're no stranger to cold weather. However, it can cause some significant wear and tear to your plumbing system.
When water freezes, the process of turning from a liquid to a solid expands water molecules, meaning the water in your pipes begins to expand. This process can often cause pipes to strain or even burst if they're old or inflexible. Septic tanks are also more likely to burst when the dirt around it is frozen and covered with a layer of snow.
If you have frozen pipes, or require other plumbing repairs in Milwaukee, give us a call at (262) 320-4822!
Mr. Rooter Plumbing is the trusted name for plumbing repairs in Milwaukee and throughout Southeast Wisconsin. No matter what plumbing problem you may have, we can fix it. Our trained plumbers are capable of handling the following:
- Clogged drains: Clogged drains are one of the most common plumbing issues we see. From kitchen to bathroom sinks, we can handle any sink draining issue with video camera inspection technology. We can also clear any clog with our HydroScrub jetting technology!
- Sewer system backups: You might have a sewer system issue on your hand if you're experiencing water backups in your household or smell a strong sewage odor coming from drains outside or near your home. Give us a call as soon as possible so we can inspect your sewer system.
- Sewer line repair: If tree roots or frozen soil have damaged your sewer line, our team is prepared to fix the issue or replace the damaged line. We also offer trenchless sewer line repair if you're worried about avoiding extensive damage to your front or back yard during the repair process.
- Water line repair: You might have a water line issue if you experience a change to your running water, such as a decrease in pressure or a discoloration of the water. Our team at Mr. Rooter can repair your water line ASAP so that you can get back to your day-to-day life with clean, running water.
- Frozen pipes: Frozen pipes are a common problem in Milwaukee and can cause extensive water damage if you don't repair them quickly. Call our plumbing professions if you suspect your pipes may be frozen.
- Leaking pipes: Leaking pipes might not always be visible. If you've noticed an inexplicable increase in your water bill, you might have a leaking pipe in your house. Call us for leak detection services if you suspect a leaking pipe in your plumbing system.
- Water heater repair: There are few things less pleasant than discovering your water heater is on the fritz when you're about to take a hot shower. If your water heater needs repair or replacement, we can help.
- Emergency plumbing repairs: Our plumbers are available to take your call 24/7. We also don't charge overtime fees on weekends or during the holidays! Our upfront, flat-rate pricing is one of the reasons our customers love us.
- Sump pump repair: Sump pumps are essential for keeping your basement from flooding. If your sump pump breaks, you risk water damage and mold infestations in your household, both of which can be expensive to repair. Call us to repair, replace, or tune-up your sump pump!
- Gas line repair: Mr. Rooter offers durable, quality gas line repairs at an affordable price. Gas lines are an essential part of your home, especially if you have a gas furnace. Call for us gas line repair as soon as possible if you notice you have a problem.
Why Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Southeast WI?
Our licensed plumbers are highly experienced, and we have technicians available in your area. We have satisfied customers across Southeast Wisconsin, and we're happy to offer commercial and residential services. You'll save money with our competitive rates and special offers, and there are never overtime charges to drive up a bill.
You can count on our team because we:
- Are available on your schedule
- Are committed to customer satisfaction
- Offer high-quality plumbing service
People across the Milwaukee region count on our team for fast and reliable plumbing repairs. You can call on us for emergency service 24 hours a day, seven days a week, or you can schedule a routine appointment.
Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Southeast WI today to request assistance with your plumbing problems.