A fall inspection is a fantastic way to make sure that the sewer line and drains on your property work correctly throughout the coldest months in Tacoma, WA. If you think you may have a problem with your sewer system, consider having it inspected as soon as possible so that the issue doesn’t worsen.
Clues You Need Your Sewer Line Checked This Fall:
- If you have a toilet that requires you to use chemicals or a plunger on it regularly, then you should have your sewer line checked for a clog. If your main sewer line is clogged, plunging won’t work forever, and chemicals won’t get rid of major clogs down the line. You should also be aware that chemicals weaken plumbing over time.
- If you have an overflowing toilet, then you should have your sewer drains inspected and repaired if needed. You may only need the pipe cleaned. Waiting can cause a pipe to break and allow sewage to cause harm to your property.
- Sewage backing up into your home plumbing is a hazard that needs a solution right away. Have your sewer line inspected for a break, clog, or crack. You may just need a simple patch or drain cleaning to clear a clog.
- If you have a slow drain in your kitchen and your bathroom at the same time, then your main sewer line should have an inspection. You may also have a problem in two bathrooms or two different drains in the same bathroom. Once your pipes stop draining, it is only a matter of time before you have a problem with sewage backing up into your home.
- If you notice bad smells or gurgling sounds coming from your pipes, you should have a professional check your main sewer line for a clog. Once the clog is removed or your sewer line is repaired, then your drains should flow well again and be without bad smells and gurgling noises.