Comprehensive Sewer Line Tree Root Intrusion Solutions
Tree roots are often the enemy of your home’s sewer pipes. When those pipes have leaks or condensation, tree roots will find them while searching for nourishment. Tree roots tend to slip into sewage systems through tiny pipe section cracks, holes, or separations. After tree roots find a water source, root growth will increase. Once additional roots infiltrate your pipes, those holes get larger and clog your system before they eventually burst your pipe. Some signs that you may have tree roots intruding your sewer lines include gurgling noises from your toilets, backups in your toilets or bathtubs, a lack of water in your toilet bowl, and bathtubs that do not drain properly. Our professional plumbers offer the following solutions to tree root invasions:
- Pipelining – Our plumbers will resolve sewer line damage with this permanent solution that lines and seals sewer pipes with a sleeve that eliminates water leakage. Pipelining is an excellent solution to avoid trenching without the need to demolish any walls or other structures.
- Hydro Jetting – We use this long-term solution to clean pipes with pressurized water jets. Our professional plumbers will thoroughly scour your sewer line to remove debris, grease build-up, and tree roots.
- Maintenance – Preventative maintenance is one of the best ways to save money, time, and hassle. Our plumbers offer plumbing and sewer inspections and drain cleaning services to help prevent grease and other debris from building up in your pipes. Sewer line maintenance can help avoid tree roots that wreak havoc on pipes.
- Pipe Bursting – A permanent solution, pipe bursting uses hydraulics to break apart your existing piping, whether made of clay, PVC, or cast iron. The new seamless pipe will be installed and solve your problems.
- Rooter Work & Drain Cleaning – Our experts start by punching through tree roots, clearing out your sewer line, and restoring its functionality. From there, we check the extent of your tree root issues and recommend permanent solutions.
Warning Signs of a Septic System Backup
Septic tanks can back up and create problems beyond clogged toilets and backed-up sinks. Our professional plumbers will tackle these issues quickly, but contacting us early in the process is critical. When we fix your backup before completing stoppage forms, you’re less likely to suffer from system-wide problems. Don’t avoid having your sewers cleaned out because you might end up with costly damage and property contamination. Be aware of the following septic system backup warning signs to help you catch problems during the early stages so you can contact us:
- Toilets that drain and flush slowly
- Black liquid with a foul odor in your home’s drains or toilets
- Multiple drains running slowly
- Foul odors around your house from incorrect ventilation or septic system failure
- Weeds or algae growing in a pond near your home, sometimes caused by septic water discharge
- Noticeably green grass on top of your septic system, even during a hot and dry summer
- Wastewater seeping from the ground near your septic system may have a foul odor
- Bacteria in a well can be caused by septic system liquid that contaminates drinking water through the ground
Schedule Sewer System Services Today
It’s easy to ignore drain problems, but Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Tacoma encourages you to contact us immediately to stop the problem in its tracks. We can discuss your sewer backup prevention system cost whether you live in Tacoma, Fircrest, or University Place, WA. We use the most advanced methods and technology for sewer backup prevention systems. Our plumbers repair all types of blockages, and our Advantage Plan® can help you avoid significant and costly problems in the future. Contact us today to schedule service or request a job estimate.