Tacoma Water Heater Repair
Skilled Water Heater Replacement & Repair
Your Tacoma water heater is an important part of your home. It requires regular maintenance and repair to keep running. Our plumbing experts are here to provide you with affordable water heater services. throughout Tacoma. If you need repairs or replacement of your current water heater, give us a call!
Local & Licensed Water Heater Specialists
A problem with your Tacoma water heater can lead to further issues for your home. Outdated water heaters can easily impact up your energy costs. An inopportune leak can quickly lead to extensive water damage. We can help with everything from preventive maintenance to water temperature inconsistencies.
Our certified Tacoma plumbers can handle repairs and installations for:
- Conventional Water Heaters: These heaters have a variety of tank sizes to fit different home needs. Electric or gas energy heats the stored water. Upgrading your water heater to a high-efficiency model can reduce your energy bills.
- Tankless Water Heaters: Unlike conventional water heaters, these models do away with the need for a tank. They’re generally eco-friendly and take away the worry of running out of hot water. Tankless water heaters can reduce your water heating bills up to 30 percent.
- Hybrid Water Heaters: Hybrid water heaters combine storage with on-demand heating. A hybrid water heater can reduce water heating costs up to 60 percent.
Comprehensive Water Heater Repair Services
Water heaters are always in use, so regular maintenance can help keep them running smoothly. When Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Tacoma plumbers inspect your water heater, we can repair any minor issues on the spot to prevent bigger problems down the line. When emergencies do arise, our 24/7 available services are here to conduct the necessary repairs.
What Are The Signs Of A Water Heater Going Bad?
It's an important to keep an eye out for common signs that tell you your water heater needs maintenance. If you regularly check the condition of your water heater, the higher the likelihood it will only need minor repair rather than full replacement. Here are some telltale signs that it's time to get your water heater accessed by a professional plumber.
- Low Water Pressure
- Water Heater Age (8 Years Or Older)
- Inconsistency In Water Temperature
- Sounds Coming From Water Heater
- Rusty Water Running From Faucets
- Running Out Of Hot Water Quickly
- Water Leaking From Heating Tank
- Frequent Repairs Since Ownership
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Tacoma provides services across the Tacoma area to help homes get back to their normal routine. Don’t live with hot water heater issues longer than you need to.
Water Heater Installation
In addition to water heater repair, we also provide water heater installation services. Whether you're constructing a new home or want to install a new tankless water heater, our team can help. Call for water heater installation in Tacoma, WA, or contact us online to request an estimate.
Contact us to schedule an appointment or receive a free estimate today for water heater repair, replacement, or installation.