Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Tacoma offers hydro jetting services to residents in Washington State. Our professionals are available for service in additional communities like Lakewood, Puyallup, and Federal Way, WA. If your pipes are clogged or blocked, water jet cleaning for sewer drains is one of the most effective ways to ensure all debris and unwanted elements are cleared out of your system so it can flow as usual. When you notice problems with your drains, you shouldn’t wait to have them checked. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
What is HydroScrub® Jetting?
HydroScrub® Jetting involves a professional-grade machine that puts off a powerful burst of water directed into the pipe or drain being cleaned. The water comes out at an extremely high pressure of up to 3500 psi, which aids in breaking up any elements that are clogging or blocking the pipelines. This water jet drain cleaning machine also uses a rotating tool to scrub the inside of the pipe and remove any remaining debris. This ensures that any hair, soap scum, oil buildup, and more are completely cleared from your pipelines. We like to say this service is much easier and quicker than using a snake.
What Are the Benefits of HydroScrub® Jetting?
Hydro jet drain cleaning services are one of the most effective ways to ensure your pipelines stay clean and clear throughout the year. With the help of these high-performance machines, you can expand the lifespan of your systems. Consider the following benefits of residential HydroScrub® Jetting:
- Cost-Effective – Though hydrojetting services may appear to be expensive, they can save money in the long run by preventing costly repairs and replacements.
- Safe for Pipes – HydroScrub® Jetting is one of the safest, most non-invasive cleaning methods for all plumbing systems, including older or fragile pipes.
- Thorough Cleaning – HydroScrub® Jetting uses high-pressure water to thoroughly clean out all debris and buildup inside pipes, leaving them completely clear of unwanted elements.
- Environmentally Friendly – Water jet drain cleaning solely uses water for the service, making it completely eco-friendly for you and your family’s health and safety.
- Preventative Maintenance – This efficient preventative maintenance practice can help prevent clogs and other future plumbing problems.
How Can You Perform Preventative Maintenance?
The best way to protect against blockages is to maintain a clean pipeline system. With Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Tacoma, we use the best techniques to ensure your pipes are well-tended year-round. Our professionals are trained to provide optimal solutions while teaching you how to best care for your home. Here are some ways to keep your pipes properly functioning regularly:
- Utilize Mr. Rooter Plumbing Enzymatic Drain Care each month for buildup prevention.
- Limit items for your garbage disposal that will be easy on the system.
- Throw away any fat, grease, or oil in the trash.
- Only flush toilet paper down your toilet.
- Use drain strainers for your kitchen and bathroom drains to protect your system against clogging from hair, food, and more.
Call Us Today For an Estimate for Service
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Tacoma is committed to keeping your pipeline systems intact when you need them most. If you discover an issue with your system or just need a routine maintenance cleaning, we are happy to help set up an appointment for service. No matter how extensive your situation is, we are trained and equipped to handle any amount of work needing to be done. When a problem goes wrong, and your pipes are clogged or blocked, you should call us immediately to have them checked. Waiting for a prolonged amount of time will only cause serious problems with higher service costs and additional appointments. Contact us today to request an estimate for service.