Sewer Line Tree Root Intrusion Solutions
If your home’s sewer pipes have leaks or condensation, they can become targets for tree roots searching for nourishment. Mr. Rooter® of Tucson is here to solve any sewer line problems related to tree roots. Roots can slip into your sewage system via tiny pipe section cracks, separations, and holes. Once tree roots find water, root growth will increase. When additional roots infiltrate your pipes, the holes become larger and clog your system before eventually bursting your pipe. Some signs that you may be experiencing this problem include backups in your bathtubs or toilets, gurgling noises from toilets, bathtubs not draining correctly, or a lack of water in your toilet bowl. Our plumbers offer the following solutions:
- Hydro Jetting – This long-term solution uses pressurized water jets to clean pipes. Our plumbers thoroughly scour your home’s sewer line to get rid of debris, tree roots, and grease build-up.
- Pipelining – Our plumbers resolve sewer line damage permanently by lining and sealing sewer pipes using a sleeve to eliminate water leakage. Pipelining is an effective solution that avoids trenching, with no need to demolish walls or other structures.
- Maintenance – Preventative maintenance is an excellent way to save money and hassle over time. Our technicians offer inspections and drain cleaning services to help you avoid the build-up of grease and other debris. Sewer line maintenance can help you avoid tree roots from wreaking havoc on your pipes.
- Rooter Work & Drain Cleaning – We start by punching through tree roots to clear out your sewer line while restoring its functionality. Next, our team checks the extent of your tree root problems and recommends permanent solutions.
- Pipe Bursting – This permanent fix uses hydraulics to break apart your current piping, whether your home has PVC, clay, or cast iron sewer pipes. A new seamless pipe is installed to solve your problems.
Warning Signs of Septic System Backup
Your home’s septic tank can back up and result in a variety of problems that extend far beyond clogged toilets or backed-up sinks. Our experienced plumbers tackle these issues quickly, and contacting us early on is critical. Allowing our plumbers to fix your backup before a complete stoppage occurs can help you avoid suffering from system-wide problems. Don’t put clogged sewer backup cleaning services off because you may end up with costly property contamination and damage. The following septic system backup warning signs can help you catch a problem during its early stages:
- Black liquid that smells bad in your home’s toilets or drains
- Toilets that flush and drain slowly
- Foul odors around your home due to septic systems failing or having incorrect ventilation
- Multiple drains running slowly
- Algae or weeds growing in a pond near your home (can be caused by septic waste discharge)
- Wastewater that seeps from the ground near your home’s septic system sometimes has an odor
- Noticeably green grass over your septic system, even during our hot and dry summers
- Bacteria in a well caused by septic system liquid contaminating drinking water through the ground
Call Mr. Rooter® of Tucson for Trusted Backup Prevention Systems
It’s easy to put drain problems on the back burner, but Mr. Rooter® of Tucson encourages you to contact us immediately to stop the issue in its tracks. We start by opening drains with cable devices or drain augers but can also utilize more advanced methods. Tree roots can crush drain pipes and sewer pipes, but our team offers sewer backup cleaning services to eliminate the problem. Our plumbers also repair blockages caused by soap residue, discarded food or garbage disposal waste, sanitary products, hair, thick toilet paper, and more. Residential sewer system backups put your plumbing system, property, and family’s health at risk. We repair sewer system backups caused by tree roots, rain, and any other causes. Our team recommends regular tank pumping and not planting any trees in your absorption field. Signing up for our Advantage Plan® can save you thousands of dollars, so ask us more about it when you contact us to request an estimate on our professional plumbing services.