Residential Sewer Line Repair & Replacement in Tucson, AZ
Solving Your Home’s Sewer Line Problems
Mr. Rooter® of Tucson is well equipped to tackle any residential sewer line repair and replacement needs you may have at your home in Tucson, AZ. Our ample experience and training allow us to perform residential sewer line repair services to address issues caused by regular use, including damage and wear and tear. You can count on our professional plumbers to replace residential sewer lines if you live in Casas Adobes, Oro Valley, or the surrounding areas. Cracked sewer pipes get worse with time, becoming more expensive to repair or replace, not to mention causing extensive property damage and putting your family’s health at risk. Your first defense when your sewer line fails is repairing it. If more than a repair is necessary, our plumbing professionals will replace your sewer line. Our local service provides high-quality plumbing work 24/7, so get in touch with us today.
The Causes of Sewer Line Damage
You may be wondering what causes damage to your home’s sewer lines, and our professional plumbers are here to answer any questions you have. Sewer line damage is more common than you might think. Your home’s plumbing system runs 24/7, with water and waste often running through the sewer line. Mr. Rooter® of Tucson offers exceptional plumbing services to homeowners in Arizona who encounter sewer line problems that require a repair or replacement. Many things can cause damage to sewer lines and leave you with sinks, toilets, and other drains that are no longer usable. Our technicians offer fast and effective residential sewer line replacement and repair services to get your system back up and running. Any pipe might break from extreme internal pressure due to running water or external pressure from the earth. Check out these common causes of sewer line damage:
- Poor sewer pipe installation, layout, or design
- Tree roots that infiltrate holes or joints in piping
- Poor maintenance
- Build-ups from sludge, grease, toilet paper, hair, and other debris
- Wear and tear due to aging
- Backup caused by the city’s sewer line
- Ground freezing and thawing
- Earth movement, heavy construction in the area, or earthquakes
Signs of a Broken Sewer Pipe
You won’t know if you need sewer pipe repair or replacement services if you are unaware that you have a problem. Sewer lines usually display signs, so you can call Mr. Rooter® of Tucson and allow our professionals to act quickly. Don’t panic because you assume your residential sewer line repair cost will be too expensive. Repairing sewer lines is often more affordable than a residential sewer line replacement cost, but acting quickly can save you money and hassle in any event. We offer competitive prices on all plumbing repairs and replacements and will provide an estimate before performing any work. You may have a broken sewer pipe if you notice any of the following:
- Noticeable sewage backup in your toilets or bathtubs
- A lack of water in your toilets
- Bathtubs that drain too slowly or not at all
- Flooded lawn
- Grass that is significantly greener near your sewage pipe
- Foul odors in your basement or yard areas
How We Fix Broken Sewer Lines
Our professional plumbing team will begin with a thorough examination and assessment of your sewer line situation to determine the best course of action to fix it. We will do everything possible to avoid replacing your sewer line, but sometimes the situation requires it. Learn more about some of the most common sewer line services we offer for Tucson homeowners:
- Pipe Relining – This method allows us to provide you with new pipes from the inside out. We can also reline your existing pipes using a type of sleeve that prevents cracks. Our team starts by cleaning out your sewer pipe before applying the lining, which will harden in just a few hours.
- Preventative Maintenance – We offer essential preventive pipe maintenance services to prevent your sewer line from becoming damaged in the first place. Our plumbers will inspect and clean your drains to prevent build-up from significant debris and avoid cracks, clogs, and bursts.
- Burst Pipe Hydraulic Replacement – This method involves pulling a new sewer pipe through the old one if too much damage has occurred. This trenchless technique uses hydraulics and breaks apart the damaged pipe while replacing it with a new one.
Sewer Line Replacement Explained
Unfortunately, sewer line repairs are not always possible, but you can depend on Mr. Rooter® of Tucson for residential sewer line replacement. Our team will explain your options, provide you with a quote, and answer any questions you may have. We utilize trenchless methods that are cost-effective and don’t destroy your landscaping or lawn. Our goal is to save you time and money while taking care of all your sewer line needs.
Contact Mr. Rooter® of Tucson Today
Mr. Rooter® of Tucson is here to help, whether you have sewage leaking under your property or tree roots have ruined your sewer lines. We’re available to fix your broken, cracked, collapsed, or deformed sewer lines 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Contact us today to schedule sewer line repair or replacement services or request an estimate.