A problem with your water heater means you and your family won’t have access to hot water for bathing, cleaning, and washing clothes and dishes. While it might be tempting to try to save money by doing your water heater installation, you could end up damaging the water heater or plumbing, injuring yourself, or risking the safety of your home. A service professional with experience in residential gas water heater installation can do the job correctly the first time while maintaining the condition of your home and the safety of you and your family. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Tucson, we offer fast, professional residential water heater installation in Tucson, AZ.
Watch for Signs You Need New Water Heater Installation
As soon as you notice problems with your water heater, you should call us for an inspection and diagnosis. We will always be upfront about whether it’s more cost-effective to repair your water heater or invest in a new water heater installation. Most home water heaters last 12 to 20 years with the proper maintenance and professional repairs. Sometimes, a water heater is so old and/or damaged that it’s going to cost more to keep paying for repairs year after year. If you notice any of these warning signs, call us for residential electric hot water heater installation in Casas Adobes, AZ:
- Your water heater is more than 15 years old.
- You’ve never had your water heater maintained.
- You keep paying for water heater repairs, year after year.
- Your water heating costs are rising.
- Your water heater no longer provides adequate hot water for your household.
- Your hot water comes and goes, and you run out of hot water before you’re done showering.
- It takes a long time for hot water to start when you turn on the hot water tap.
- Your water heater is making weird noises.
- The water from your tap is rusty or cloudy.
- Your water heater is leaking, or the fittings are rusty and corroded.
- You can’t light the pilot light, or it won’t stay lit.
Explore the Benefits of a Home Hot Water Heater Installation
After doing a plumbing inspection, we might determine that the cost to install a residential hot water heater is less than the cost of repeated water heater repairs. If that’s the case, we’ll explain how we came to that decision. We will never recommend that you pay for a product or service that you don’t need, so we’re always upfront and transparent about your options and our pricing. If we do suggest a new water heater installation in Oro Valley, AZ, you can take advantage of these benefits:
- Make sure your household has enough hot water for its needs.
- Save money on water heating costs.
- Get faster hot water when you need it.
- Reduce the need for water heater repairs.
- Prevent water damage.
- Lower your energy consumption and carbon footprint.
Determine What Type of Water Heater Is Best for You
We’ll help you determine what type of home hot water heater is best for your needs, goals, and budget. We can install the following types of water heaters:
- Residential gas water heater installation – A gas water heater might be less expensive to operate, depending on the gas utility rates in your region. Gas water heaters heat water quickly, are energy-efficient, and will operate even during power failures.
- Residential electric hot water heater installation – Electric water heaters are clean to operate, safe, efficient, and cost-effective. While they may cost more to operate, they often cost less to install.
- Conventional water heater installation – A conventional water heater has a 30-to-60-gallon storage tank, where it holds hot water until you need it. It can operate using gas, electricity, propane, or fuel oil. Installing an energy-efficient water heater can save you up to 7% on your water heating bills.
- Tankless water heater installation – A tankless water heater doesn’t use a storage tank. Instead, it heats water up with a heat exchanger as it passes through the unit. A heat exchanger operates on natural gas, electricity, or propane, and heats water up very quickly and efficiently. Installing a tankless water heater can save you up to 30% on your water heating bills.
- Hybrid water heater installation – A hybrid water heater has a small holding tank and uses an electric heat pump to heat the water. The heat pump takes warmth from the air and transmits it to the tank to heat the water. Installing a hybrid water heater can save you up to 60% on your water heating bills.
Schedule Residential Gas Water Heater Installation
If you need a new water heater installation in Tucson, AZ, call us today at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Tucson. We specialize in fast and efficient water heater installation for customers who want to upgrade to a newer, more energy-efficient water heater so they can save money on their energy bills. We also offer water heater installations for new construction, remodels, renovations, or to replace an old, malfunctioning water heater. You can request a job estimate online for residential electric hot water heater installation in Tucson, Casas Adobes, or Oro Valley, AZ.