Clogged Drain Repair in Virginia Beach
Drain Cleaning Services Near You!
Stressed about your drains constantly backing up and over flowing? A drain clog can cause a break in the normal flow of your day and lead to further plumbing issues that can't be as quickly and affordably resolved. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Virginia Beach delivers fast response times, quality repair services, and superior results. We guarantee our work with the Done Right Promise® and offer additional perks to loyal customers who join the Advantage Plan® membership program. Whether you need us day or night, have an emergency, and simple to complex problems, you can count on the Mr. Rooter team!
Beyond the evident sign of water not clearing, other signs of a clogged drain include:
- Toilet water bubbles when running the sink
- Drains make gurgling sounds after running the washing machine or dishwasher
- Sewage odors emitting from one or more drains
- Pools of water on the floor near the bathtub or a sink
Call our plumbing experts at the first sign of a slowing drain to prevent the clog from worsening or backing up. The worse a clog becomes, and the further down the pipes it settles, the more problems you’ll face. Our professionals help you stay ahead of disaster.
DIY Clogged Drain Clearing
If you’re not ready to call in a professional, here are steps you can try at home for a sink clog:
Turn the faucet on and let the water run
- For a double kitchen sink, plug one of the drains with a wet cloth
- For a regular sink, cover the overflow hole(s)
- Let the sink fill partially
- Grab a cup plunger
- Work the plunger up and down over the open drain
- Pull the plunger off and repeat the process a few times
If it’s been a long time since you’ve had pipe maintenance, there’s a higher likelihood of rust, hair, grease, and mineral buildup forming along the lines of your pipes. Preventative measures help avoid these clogs and save you the hassle of replacing your pipes sooner than necessary.