Trenchless Pipe Repairs in Virginia Beach
Expert Plumbers Near You
If you’re searching for reliable professionals to help you make the best decision for your pipe repairs, you’ve found the right place. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Virginia Beach, our team is eager to help get things back to normal for you.
Call us at (757) 694-4625 or request an estimate online for plumbing repair near you!
Home and business owners call us for pipe repairs because:
- We don’t charge overtime fees or surprise you with charges
- Our pricing estimates are given upfront before any work begins
- We show up on time, in uniform, with shoe covers
- We have up-to-date licensing and insurance
- Our workmanship and parts come with guarantees
- We’re local for convenient scheduling times
- We can dispatch an emergency crew for unexpected situations
- We have support from a national network of experts
- We explain solutions in detail and answer questions along the way
But you don’t have to take our word for it! Check out these recent reviews.
Trenchless Pipe Repair FAQ
What is Trenchless Pipe Lining?
A solution for repairing pipes without digging them up, trenchless repair allows professionals to reinforce the current pipe with a tough lining that seals cracks and creates a more even flow.
The process involves:
- Using a camera to inspect the pipe and uncover the source of the problems
- Cleaning the pipeline to free it of any roots, debris, or foreign objects
- Taking precise measurements of the pipeline before cutting a custom liner
- Measuring and mixing the resin before pouring it into the liner
- Loading the liner into the inverter and inserting it into the pipe
- Using air pressure to invert the mixture and seal to the pipe
- Letting the mixture cure and cleaning up
Ready to schedule trenchless pipe repair in Virginia Beach? Call us at (757) 694-4625 or contact us online today!
How Long Does Pipe Lining Last?
You can expect that lining pipes should let them last as long as they would if you fully replaced the pipes. This means pipe lining should last approximately 50 years.
How Long Does It Take to Complete Trenchless Pipe Repairs?
Unlike the traditional method, where workers spend days digging along the path of the sewer line, the trenchless method only requires two access holes. It can often take only one day to finish the job.
Is Trenchless Pipe Repair Cheaper than Replacement?
While it’s not always the case and depends on the complexity of your project, choosing trenchless repair can be less expensive than the traditional method. One thing to keep in mind is that even if trenchless were to cost the same as traditional, you’ll still be saving money on the cost of repairing your yard.
Our world-class equipment and training resources mean we’re ready to tackle any size project – don’t hesitate to reach out to learn how we can help make life easier for you.