Learn About the Most Common Causes of Sewer Pipe Damage
Your home’s sewer line is responsible for transporting grey and blackwater from your home into your municipal sewerage system. A broken sewer line can cause thousands of dollars in damage and create a hazardous environment for you and your family. As a homeowner, you must be aware of some of the most common causes of damage to your sewer line. While some reasons are entirely unavoidable, others can be prevented with proper maintenance and care. Some of the most common causes of sewer line damage include the following:
- City Sewer Line Backup
- Debris Build Up
- Improper Installation
- Poor Maintenance
- Freeze/ Thaw Cycle
- Invasive Tree Roots
What Are the Common Sewer Line Replacement Signs?
Your home’s sewer line is buried underneath the ground leading away from your home. This makes it difficult for homeowners to identify the issue with their sewer line main correctly. In some cases, a damaged sewer line may display the same symptoms as a clogged drain, leading to a service delay. However, when you choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Wichita, we’ll provide a complete and accurate diagnosis of your home’s plumbing and deploy the proper services to ensure it’s working efficiently. If you’re experiencing any of the following issues, then it may be time to call our experts for a service estimate:
- Strong Sewer Smell In and Around Your Home
- Collapsed Areas of Your Yard
- Lack of Water in the Toilet
- Patches of Green Grass
- Gurgling Noises
What Type of Repair or Replacement Services Are Offered?
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Wichita, we’re committed to utilizing the latest tools and technology to ensure you get the services you need when you need them most. We offer sewer line repair, replacement, and maintenance services. Our experienced and professional team has access to the latest plumbing technology to give you fast and reliable services. We have the experience to handle nearly any project, regardless of the size or scope. When you’re experiencing any issue with your home’s sewer line, you can count on us for the following:
- Pipe Relining – Pipe relining is the process we use to repair your home’s sewer line. Our team will feed a lining coated with a repair agent into your pipes. The coating will take only a few hours to harden, providing superior protection to your pipes. Our pipe relining process is fast and effective.
- Pipe Replacement – We offer replacement services when the sewer line is too damaged to repair. Our trenchless technique involves using a hydraulic to break the old sewer line apart and feed a new pipe. Our hydraulic replacement method is much simpler than traditional sewer line replacement.
- Pipe Maintenance – The best way to maintain your home’s sewer line is with sewer line maintenance services. We offer thorough inspection and cleaning when necessary, which helps to improve the longevity of your sewer pipes.
Let Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Wichita Protect Your Plumbing
Homeowners throughout Wichita, KS, and the surrounding communities rely on Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Wichita for sewer line replacement, repair, and maintenance services. Your home’s sewer line is a crucial part of your plumbing. If it becomes damaged, it can cause significant problems in and around your home. Our team has the knowledge, skills, and experience to repair or replace it. All our plumbing work is backed by our Neighborly Done Right Promise®, so you can feel confident that the work will be completed on time and meet or exceed your expectations. Schedule your service today to get started.