Leaky Faucet Signs
A leaking faucet may be a slow drip at first. It’s important to pay attention to the following signs to locate a leaking faucet:
- Dripping Faucet – One of the most common ways to know you have a leaky faucet is to see or hear a dripping faucet.
- Water Puddles – Water puddles or rust around your drains or at the base of your faucets indicates a leaky faucet.
- Higher Water Bills – A skyrocketing water bill typically indicates something is wrong with your water supply.
- Rotten Food Smell – An unpleasant odor in your home sometimes indicates mold in or around your pipes.
- Faucets Squeak – Squeaky faucets can indicate a serious plumbing problem.
Expert Slab Leak Detection
When a leaky pipe is positioned underneath the concrete slab of your home, it’s called a slab leak. Our service professionals are trained to find and repair these tricky leaks. Some of the most common signs you may have a slab leak include the following:
- Wet flooring
- Damp drywall
- The sound of running water when the plumbing should not be on
- Unpleasant mold smell
- Visible foundation damage
- Skyrocketing water bills
Is My Hot Water Heater Leaking?
Hot water heaters face wear and tear over time. The most common signs your water heater is leaking include the following:
- Puddles around the base of your water tank
- Lack of hot water in your home
- Unusual sounds coming from your hot water heater
Signs Your Toilet Is Leaking
A leaking toilet can quickly damage the flooring in your home. It’s important to contact our team if you notice any of the following signs:
- Water at the Toilet Base – Water puddles around the base of your toilet are early signs of a plumbing issue.
- Sewer Gas Smells – Unpleasant odors near your toilet that smell like mildew or sewage often indicate a toilet leak.
- Unusual Noises – Bubbling sounds that seem to come from beneath the toilet are signs of a leak.
- Uneven Flooring – A slow leak often shows itself as a bump in the flooring near your toilet.
Washing Machine Leak Signs
A washing machine leak can cause significant damage to your home. The most common signs you have a washing machine leak include the following:
- Cracked or bulging hoses
- Pools of water around your washing machine
- Rusted hose connections
- Smell of mildew
Professional Gas Leak Detection Services
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Amarillo is one of the best gas leak detection companies to help find potentially deadly gas leaks. Natural gas leaks are hazardous to your health, and highly flammable carbon monoxide can be deadly. It’s critical to contact our team immediately if you notice any signs of a gas leak. The most common signs of a natural gas leak include the following:
- A smell of rotten eggs – Natural gas is colorless and odorless in its natural state. Gas companies add odorants to create the smell of rotten eggs to help alert you to potential gas leaks.
- Hissing noises – If your appliances make hissing noises even when they are turned off, you could have a gas leak.
- Dead or dying plants – Gas prevents the roots of plants from absorbing oxygen, so they start to wilt and turn yellow.
- Physical symptoms – Natural gas poisoning symptoms include headaches, nausea, fatigue, dizziness, and irregular breathing. Contact emergency personnel if you experience any signs of gas exposure.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Amarillo’s Advantage Plan
Our team helps you avoid potential plumbing issues with the Advantage Plan. Your membership offers next-level service. You’ll enjoy priority scheduling, preferential pricing, and periodic specials. Ask about it today!
Schedule Leak Detection Services Today
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Amarillo offers fast and efficient plumbing leak detection services. Whether you notice signs of a water or gas leak, we are here for you. We always offer upfront pricing and won’t charge overtime fees. Our team understands the serious hazards of leaks, so we always put your needs first. We’ll help you understand the issue and offer effective plumbing solutions. Contact us today to schedule leak detection services.