Leaking pipes should always be addressed. While they can be an annoyance, they can also cost you thousands of dollars in water damage and mold removal if they aren’t taken care of effectively. When your pipes are leaking, there’s only one team of professionals you need to call. The experts at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Amarillo have years of experience providing high-quality pipe leak detection and repair services for residents throughout Amarillo, TX, and the surrounding areas. When you need prompt service for your leaking pipes, you can count on us for quick service and effective results. Reach out to the team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing today!
Common Signs of Leaking Faucets
It’s important for property owners to know what to look out for when it comes to leaking pipes. Some of the most common signs of a leaky faucet in your home include:
- Faucet Is Dripping: Can you hear or see signs of your faucet dripping? If so, this is a common sign of a pipe leak and should be addressed immediately.
- You Can See Rust or Water Puddles: If you see water or rust or puddles around the drains in your sinks, at the base of your faucets, or in your tubs or showers, we can come to inspect the problem and find a reliable solution.
- Your Water Bill Is Higher: Have your water bills increased? This is one of the most common signs of a water leak. If you suspect a water leak in your home, our service professionals can come to take a look.
- Faucets Are Squeaking: Squeaky faucets that are difficult to turn on and off could be a sign of a more serious plumbing issue, so it's essential to call a licensed plumber if you’re experiencing this problem in your home.
- Moldy or Rotten Food Smell: Smelling something moldy or rotten can indicate a pipe leak within your plumbing system. The service professionals at Mr. Rooter of Amarillo can perform an inspection to find the cause of the problem.
Common Signs of Leaking Toilets
Do you suspect your toilet is leaking? Common signs of a leaky toilet at your property include:
- Strange Noises: Bubbling or groaning sounds from the pipes underneath or behind your toilet could indicate a plumbing leak.
- Mysterious Water on the Bathroom Floor: Have you noticed puddles of water on your bathroom floor? This could be an early sign of a leak.
- Uneven Floor or Tile: If the flooring in your bathroom is uneven or comes up around the toilet, there could be a slow leak happening underneath.
- Moldy or Sewer Gas Smells: Extremely foul odors such as a rotten smell or sewer gas can indicate a plumbing issue.
Signs of a Water Heater Leak
A leaky hot water heater can lead to costly repairs or damage to your home. Signs that your water heater is leaking include:
- You notice small puddles or moisture near the tank
- The flooring near the base of the water heater is uneven
- Unusual sounds are coming from the water heater
- Your hot water supply hasn’t been sufficient for your home
Signs of a Washing Machine Leak
A puddle in your laundry room almost always means your washing machine has a leak. The common signs of a washing machine hose leak include:
- A musty or moldy smell in the laundry room
- Pools of water around the washing machine
- Rusted or loose hose connections
- Cracked or bulging hoses
Broken Water Lines
Broken water lines can severely damage properties and cause a rise in your water bill. Water lines can go undetected until property owners notice signs of damage. Scheduling a professional plumbing inspection with the service professionals at Mr. Rooter of Amarillo is a great way to prevent a broken water line on your residential property.
Schedule Service With Our Pipe Leak Detection Experts
If you suspect a leak at your home, let the service professionals at Mr. Rooter of Amarillo check things out to ensure everything operates smoothly, efficiently, and reliably. No matter what type of plumbing leak you're dealing with, our team is committed to delivering prompt and effective solutions for a variety of plumbing problems throughout Amarillo, TX and the surrounding areas. When you schedule leaking pipe repair services with us, you can rest assured we’ll get your plumbing system back up and running efficiently again in no time. Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Amarillo today to learn more about our leaking pipe repair process or request an estimate to get started.