Water Heater Repair and Replacement in Amarillo, TX
Locally Trusted Water Heater Repair Service
Nothing lasts forever and that’s even true of your water heater. Your home’s water heater is a vital appliance that ensures your family always has hot water to bathe, do laundry, dishes, and other household chores. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Amarillo are experts with years of experience providing unrivaled residential water heater repair and replacement services for homeowners throughout Amarillo, TX, and the surrounding areas. Our service professionals start each service with an inspection designed to identify the source of the issue and offer effective and long-lasting solutions. When it comes time, we can help you choose a new water heater that is perfect for your home. Learn more about our residential water heater repair and replacement services by contacting and requesting a job estimate today.
When to Repair or Replace Your Hot Water Heater?
Your home’s water heater is an appliance that is almost always running and is designed to heat water, so you and your family can use it whenever needed. You can save money, time, and future stress and hassle by catching an issue early enough. Our service professionals have the skills and experience needed to replace all hot water heaters, gas and electric included. Call us if your hot water isn’t keeping up like it used to. Take a look at some of the most common signs it’s time to schedule our water heater repair service:
- Water Heater Makes Unusual Noises
- Leaking Water Tank
- It Takes Longer Than Normal to Produce Hot Water
- Hot Water Supply Isn’t Enough to Finish Bathing or Other Household Chores
How Long Until You Need to Replace Your Water Heater?
The lifespan of the average water heater is anywhere from 11 to 20 years. If you want to find out if your water heater is due for a replacement, schedule an appointment with one of our service professionals. Our professional water heater repairs are designed to keep your water heater working as efficiently as possible, but unfortunately, it won’t last longer than two decades.
When it’s time to consider replacing or repairing your hot water heater, you can count on the professionals at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Amarillo. Our team can help determine if your water heater can be repaired or if replacing the appliance is the most cost-effective approach. When it’s time to replace your hot water heater, our service professionals will recommend a new system that meets all federally mandated energy efficiency standards.
Explore the Benefits of Upgrading Your Home’s Water Heater
Our team can handle all water heater repairs, regardless of the make and model. However, a replacement sometimes makes more sense. Whether your water heater is at the end of its lifespan or you are spending too much on maintenance, upgrading your water heater may be the best option. When you call our service professionals to replace your water heater, we’ll help you find a new, more efficient model, saving you money each month on your water and energy bills. When you notice your water heater has started to leak, is outdated, or can’t keep up with everyday demands, it’s time to upgrade to a more energy-efficient model. We can professionally replace your water heater and ensure the model you pick is perfect for your needs and the space available. Here are some examples of the water heaters we can install:
- Conventional Water Heaters – The traditional water heaters have a large tank to store water. These water heaters use either gas or electricity to heat your water. Conventional waters can be efficient enough to reduce your heating bill by up to 7 percent.
- Tankless Water Heaters – This is the modern version of the water heater. It’s compact and doesn’t take up much space. Tankless water heaters are designed to provide hot water on demand by instantly heating water using gas or electricity. High-efficiency models can help you save up to 30 percent on your energy bill.
- Hybrid Water Heaters – Hybrid water heaters combine conventional tank storage with a hump that utilizes existing water and electrical connections. These models can help you save up to 60 percent on monthly energy costs.
Schedule Your Water Heater Repair Service Today
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Amarillo recommends keeping up with your hot water maintenance services to avoid potential issues. Our service professionals will inspect your water heater to ensure everything works as efficiently. Contact us immediately if you notice any issues with your hot water heater. We have representatives available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to take calls and to schedule our water heater repair service. Contact us today to schedule your free estimate!