When there’s a damaged sewer line at your home, you can count on the professional plumbers at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Amarillo. Our experienced plumbers offer residential sewer line repair and residential sewer line replacement services for homeowners in Amarillo, TX. Even though you likely don’t think about it, you depend on your sewer line every day, and you can count on us to solve any problems you have, including damage and wear and tear. Cracked sewer pipes will continue to get worse, so having your pipe replaced or repaired early can help you save money, avoid property damage, and protect the health of your family. Repair is the preferred method to fix a failing sewer, but sometimes sewer replacements are necessary. Learn more about our services and get in touch with us today to request a job estimate.
What Causes Damage to Sewer Lines?
Our experts are happy to answer any questions you have related to your residential sewer line replacement cost or residential sewer line repair cost. We will visit your home anywhere in the Amarillo area to determine the cause and scope of the problem and determine whether we can perform a repair or need to replace residential sewer lines. Your home’s plumbing system works around the clock to transfer waste and water, so it’s not unusual to experience sewer line damage from time to time. Your sinks, toilets, and drains can stop working for a plethora of reasons. Pipes can break from external pressure from the earth or internal pressure from running water. Check out some of the most common causes of sewer line damage:
- Poor sewer pipe design, layout, or installation
- Improper maintenance
- Wear and tear due to aging pipes
- Tree roots infiltrating holes or joints in the pipe
- Continuous cycles of the ground freezing and thawing
- Build-ups of sludge, grease, toilet paper, hair, soap, and other debris
- Heavy construction in the area, earthquakes, or other types of earth movement
- Backups caused by city sewer lines
Signs Your Home Has a Broken Sewer Pipe
We don’t expect you to be an expert on sewer pipes, so we want to make you aware of some signs that you may have a broken sewer pipe so you can contact us early on in the process to make your repair or replacement easier and more affordable. Our licensed and insured plumbers will replace your residential sewer line if applicable or replace your sewer line when a repair will no longer be effective. Check out the following signs that you might have a broken sewer pipe at your home:
- Flooded lawn
- Lack of water in toilets
- Noticeable sewer backup in toilets or bathtubs
- Bathtubs that do not drain or drain slowly
- Grass that grows significantly greener near sewage pipes
- Foul odors outside or in the basement
Offering Comprehensive Sewer Line Repairs
Our team of professional plumbers will visit your home and perform a thorough sewer line inspection. We always do our best to avoid replacing your sewer lines when a repair is still possible. In addition to replacing residential sewer lines, we also offer the following services:
- Pipe Relining – Our plumbers can replace your existing pipes from the inside out with our pipe relining method. We can reline your existing damaged pipes using a sleeve to prevent cracking. Our plumbers will clean your sewer pipes out before we apply the new lining, which hardens within just a few hours.
- Preventative Maintenance – The best way to avoid significant sewer line damage is to take a proactive approach with our preventive maintenance services. Our plumbing team will inspect and clean your rains to prevent build-ups from forming and help avoid cracks, clogs, and bursts in pipes.
Local Plumbers Performing Sewer Line Replacements & Upgrades
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Amarillo is here for you, whether you are moving into a new home that requires some sewer pipe work or you have an older home that requires your sewer lines to be replaced and upgraded. Sewer line repair is often possible, but in some cases, the situation is too severe to fix. Our sewer line replacement services for homeowners are an excellent choice, and we will ensure you understand all your options and answer any questions you might have about the process and price. We are happy to give you a free estimate and help you understand the advantages of trenchless methods that offer numerous benefits, including not destroying your landscaping and saving you money.
Schedule Sewer Line Services Today
Our local Texas plumbers are ready to replace or repair your home’s water and sewer lines, whether your pipes have been infiltrated by tree roots or you have sewage leaking under your property. Our professionals can fix your broken, cracked, damaged, or deformed lines. We are also available 24/7 for emergency plumbing services in Amarillo. Contact us today to schedule service or request a job estimate.