Plumbing Repair Services in Burlington
Certain plumbing problems are faster and cheaper to fix if you catch them quickly, and some plumbing issues will get bigger and bigger the longer you ignore them. Don't waste another day without plumbing services in your home. Call our team of experts for any one of these common residential plumbing repair services:
- Faucet Repair
- Garbage disposal repair
- Radiant heat repair
- Shower repair
- Sink repair
- Sump pump repair
- Tub Repair
- Water heater repair
- Water softener repair
- Well repair
Signs You Need Plumbing & Leak Repair
Keep an eye out for any of these warning signs that indicate you have a plumbing problem. If you notice any of the following issues, call us and schedule plumbing and leak repair services:
- You don’t have the experience, tools, or time to handle DIY plumbing repairs.
- Your sink drains slowly, or you keep finding standing water around the drain.
- Your water pressure keeps going out, or the stream of water from your faucets is very weak.
- You keep finding pools of water near your plumbing fixtures or in your yard, and you don't know why.
- Dirty water keeps backing up into your sink, toilet, tub, or shower.
- You no longer have hot water, or the hot water goes in and out.
- Your water smells, tastes, or looks strange.
- You smell sewer odors or mildew odors from your drains or around your home.
- Your water bill or water heating bill has suddenly skyrocketed, and you don't know why.
- Your toilet won’t stop running, the water level keeps going up and down, or the toilet keeps overflowing or backing up.
- Your sump pump isn’t working, or your basement or garage is flooded.
- You see signs of water damage inside or outside your home, such as mold or mildew growth, cracks in the walls or foundation, peeling paint or plaster, water stains, a musty smell, puddles of water, rusted or corroded plumbing fixtures, or wet spots.
- You have a leak or broken faucet.
- You suspect you have a frozen or burst pipe.
- Your plumbing fixtures, pipes, or drains are making noise.
Why Call Us for Emergency Plumbing Repairs?
When you have a major plumbing issue preventing you from bathing or using your toilet or you can't use your water service at all, you need emergency plumbing repairs. You should never have to go days without access to plumbing services. We operate a 24/7 live answering service available after hours, on weekends, and on holidays. You can call us anytime to speak with one of our friendly dispatchers and schedule an appointment. Because we care about keeping the cost of plumbing services low, we never charge overtime fees for our plumbing repairs.
Benefits of Professional Mobile Home Plumbing Repair
Accessing the plumbing in your mobile home can be more difficult than taking on plumbing repairs in a residential home. We offer professional mobile home plumbing repairs because we want all of the customers in our community to have access to reliable plumbing repair services. Our mobile home plumber repair service professionals have extensive experience in plumbing repairs and plumbing problems in mobile homes. We have undergone training in the complex structures of mobile home plumbing systems, and we're familiar with common complications that can happen with mobile home plumbing. We can quickly locate and access a mobile home's pipes, venting, hidden drains, and supply lines without damaging your floors, walls, or ceiling. We can also provide preventive mobile home plumbing maintenance to reduce your risk of future plumbing issues.
Call Today for Plumbing & Pipe Repairs in Burlington, NC
When you need speedy plumbing and pipe repairs in Burlington, NC, call us at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Alamance County. Our team of experts is standing by, ready to complete a plumbing inspection and your home and determine the cause of your plumbing issues. We strive to keep our plumber repair costs low, so we're always upfront about our pricing and offer flat rate pricing when possible. We have decades of experience in residential plumbing repair services and specialize in emergency plumbing repairs and mobile home plumbing repairs. If you need plumbing repair services like plumbing leak repairs or plumbing pipe repairs, call our 24/7 live answering service to schedule an appointment or request a job estimate.