Residential Sewer System Backups in Burlington, NC
We Repair Sewer System Backups
Several factors that can contribute to the deterioration of your sewer pipes, including tree roots and other types of debris. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Alamance County provides industry-leading repair for residential sewer system backups in Burlington, NC, that keep your home’s sewer pipes functioning without hassle.
Common Symptoms of Residential Sewer System Backups
When your home’s sewer system becomes compromised by a sewer system backup, you may notice one or several warning signs. Contact us if you have problems at your home, including:
- Water backing up from your sink drain, toilet, or shower
- Several drain clogs or backups
- Unpleasant smells coming from the exterior of your home or the drains
- Drain and toilet backups
- Bubbling noises from the drain or toilet
- Pooling water near your basement drain
Sewer System Backup Caused by Tree Root Intrusion
Sewer pipes become infiltrated by tree roots when the roots find their way between the cracks, holes, or separations within the pipe sections. Tree roots favor pipes with condensation or pipes with leaks as they offer more moisture which the roots use as nourishment to grow. This gives roots access to water helping them to expand and eventually damage your pipes. If you believe your sewer system backup is due to a tree root intrusion, the service professionals at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Alamance County are here to help. We provide an array of tree root intrusion services that are geared toward the safety and efficiency of your residential sewer system, allowing you to live comfortably with well-maintained plumbing.
Alamance County Sewer Backup Services
We offer several sewer backup solutions for your pipes, including drain cleaning, hydro jetting, pipe lining, and pipe bursting. Once we evaluate your system, we'll decide which of the following treatments is right for you:
- Rooter Work and Drain Cleaning - To restore function and correct the sewer system backup we begin by performing a blockage removal where we clean the pipes of any tree roots or debris that may be contributing to a clog within your plumbing. Once we’ve cleaned the area of debris, we can thoroughly assess the condition of the sewer system with a comprehensive inspection that enables us to identify the issue and create a plan of action to prevent reoccurrence.
- Hydro Jetting - A proactive fix to avoid the recurrence of sewer system backups may be to opt for our hydro jetting service. Hydro jetting uses pressurized water jets that allow us to clear buildup within your pipes, such as debris, grease, and tree roots that may have found their way into your plumbing. This treatment effectively clears the sewer pipes allowing for full functionality to be restored.
- Pipe Lining - Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Alamance County provides pipe lining services as a sewer backup prevention system allowing you to maintain your home’s pipes with ease. Pipelining refers to a specialized process that requires us to enter your pipes to strategically apply a protective sleeve. This sleeve serves as a seal deterring water leakage and debris while keeping your pipes free of any damage. In some cases, our service professionals may be able to perform a pipe lining service on just a certain section of the pipes in the area where prior buildup was formed.
- Pipe Bursting - When pipes have been impacted by a significant amount of damage it is recommended to have them replaced to ensure full function and safety for your home. Our service professionals at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Alamance County offer pipe bursting services using hydraulics to take apart the existing pipe while we carefully place a new pipe that secures the efficiency of your sewer system.
Reliable Maintenance Solutions
Although we may not see our sewer pipes daily, they are one of the most used components of your home and require proper maintenance to preserve the integrity of your plumbing and avoid costly repairs. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Alamance County offers premium inspection, cleaning, and maintenance plans that keep your plumbing free of blockages and damage. Furthermore, our maintenance solutions include the careful management of tree roots, helping you avoid tree root intrusions and other causes of residential sewer system backups.
Avoiding Sewer System Backups and Plumbing Malfunctions
It’s essential to have a sewer backup prevention system in place. That’s why Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Alamance County provides in-depth maintenance services with regularly scheduled appointments through our Advantage Plan. These plans encompass the vital aspects of plumbing maintenance including inspections, prevention measures, diagnosis, and repairs of minor issues due to inevitable wear and tear. The benefits of our Advantage Plan include avoiding and preventing costly repairs and damage that may arise when plumbing systems are not adequately maintained. Our transparent pricing ensures that you won't be surprised by your sewer backup prevention system cost when you receive the bill.
Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Alamance County
Plumbing and sewer system backups are an inconvenience that requires the expertise of reputable service professionals, such as Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Alamance County. Working with our service professionals offers you an array of advantages, including:
- Upfront pricing and complimentary overtime work when needed
- Guaranteed parts and service
- Friendly and diligent customer service
- Locally owned and operated right here in Burlington, NC
- Uniformed and respectful service professionals
- Tailor-made solutions to satisfy your plumbing needs
- Flexible appointment scheduling
Call for Sewer System Backup Repair in Burlington, NC
Whether you’ve begun to notice the early signs of a sewer system backup, or you are interested in a sewer system backup prevention system, the service professionals at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Alamance County are here to accommodate your plumbing needs. With our 24/7 live answering service, you can schedule your appointment with our service professionals at your earliest convenience. Contact us today to request your sewer system repair service estimate.