Over the past few months, living rooms have turned into gyms and bedrooms have become classrooms all in an effort to combat the spread of COVID-19. But with so many people spending more time at home, we’re noticing an influx of plumbing emergencies here in central Pennsylvania.
We understand that you’re trying to limit the number of people coming into your home, but plumbing problems aren’t something that can be ignored. That’s why we’re taking every possible precaution to keep your family safe during in-home visits.
We’re Making Safety Our #1 Priority
We’re Taking Drastic Measures
To help ensure the health of our customers and staff, we’re:
- Following all preventative safety measures set forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- Requesting plumbers stay home if they’re feeling ill.
- Wearing masks, gloves, and booties when entering homes.
- Limiting our interactions with customers.
Do you have any concerns or want us to take additional precautions? Give us a call at (717) 516-2673 and let us know how we can make this situation more comfortable for everyone.
Keep Your Family Safe
We’re also encouraging all of our customers to do their part in limiting the spread of COVID-19, which includes:
- Washing their hands with soap and water several times a day.
- Using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when they’re out and don’t have access to soap and water.
- Staying at least 6-feet away from people when they’re out.
- Cleaning surfaces, especially those in the bathroom, frequently.
- Staying home when they’re sick.
Protecting the health of the nation, our communities and our teams is not new to Mr. Rooter Plumbing. We’ve been assisting homeowners with their plumbing issues for decades, and our expertise is unmatched! To learn more, give us a call at (717) 516-2673 or fill out our form!