Harrisburg Plumbing Repair
Our Experts Are Ready to Help You
The plumbing in your home needs to be cared for and checked to ensure everything is working correctly. As most people know, it is sometimes difficult to keep that a top priority, especially when life is happening. Sometimes, disastrous things can happen from a homeowner’s neglect. These disastrous results can even be a direct result of extreme weather! Issues such as broken pipes can lead to unfortunate and expensive damage throughout the home.
For fast plumbing repair service in Harrisburg, call us at (717) 516-2673 today!
Our team can do a pipe inspection to look into the areas that can't be seen by the naked eye. These camera inspections will pinpoint cracks and prevent future damage from occurring. Our licensed and insured plumbers will get the job done, and you can count on us for:
- Personalized service
- A complete cleanup
If you live in or around Harrisburg, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Central PA will take care of your plumbing repair the right way. We have technicians available in your area, so contact our support staff for immediate assistance.
The Weather & Your Plumbing
The sad truth is that we never have control over what new seasons may bring us in terms of weather. The forces of nature can bring up many problems for the average homeowner. Many times, the weather outside can ultimately affect your plumbing inside!
Harrisburg averages around 26 inches of snow a year and drops down to a chilly 22 degrees! When temperatures hit these lows, snow and ice can spell disaster for your plumbing. Common plumbing issues that can occur during excess snowfall:
- Frozen Pipes – Once it starts getting chilly, make sure to get your home’s plumbing system checked. Regular maintenance ensures any pipes that may be subject to freezing are protected! If your system becomes frozen, ensure that you turn off the main water valve and contact us! If left unmanaged, these pipes can burst when frozen and cause damage to your home or foundation.
- Water Heater Failure – During the colder winter months, our water heaters work overtime. On average, water heaters last for about ten years. Make sure to have this replaced, if needed, before the colder months. If your water heater is having issues, give us a call!
- Clogged Drains – Most clogged drains happen during winter. Not only because they are being used more frequently due to the holidays, but because they also clog more quickly when the temperatures are on the colder side.
- Septic Tank Bursts – In frigid weather, the line from your home and your septic tanks can freeze. There are also instances where the tank may explode! A snow cover for your tank can add an extra layer of protection for this common problem.
When it comes to rain, Harrisburg has more than enough. Harrisburg averages around 42 inches of rainfall per year. Annually, the United States only receives around 38 inches! Rain can lead to numerous plumbing issues, such as:
- Shifting of Underground Pipes – Underground pipes can shift because of excess amounts of water in the soil. In turn, these shifts can put increased pressure on pipes and cause them to burst. Dirt and debris can even enter your system if the pipes have cracks. If you believe this may be the case, give us a call!
- Blocked Drains & Clogged Pipes – When there is a significant runoff of water, it can collect various items such as dirt, rocks, and leaves. These collections can lead to various drain blockages, as they’re incapable of collecting large volumes of water and debris. Anything that flows through may get stuck and clog a pipe. The clog can then lead to disastrous results. We always recommend keeping your pipes and gutters clear of debris year-round.
- Overworking Sump Pump – Basements can flood easily during rainy seasons. Sump pumps work around the clock to keep the water out to prevent flooding. Always ensure your sump pump is in working order. Many times, excess rain can overload a sump pump, which causes a flood!
Why Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Central PA?
When it comes down it, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Central PA has your back. We have the ability, knowledge, and time to address all types of plumbing systems, including the following:
- Garbage Disposals
- Radiant Heat Systems
- Sump Pumps
- Water Heaters
- Water Softener Systems
Call us today at (717) 516-2673 to discover why Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Central PA has been a trusted company since 1970! Contact us today for a free estimate.
It's important to get every plumbing repair taken care of quickly, so let the staff at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Central PA do this important work for you. We'll do a thorough inspection of the damage before providing you with an estimate. We're committed to high-quality work that gets done quickly, and we won't charge you for any overtime. Our flat-rate fees, along with our flexible hours, make us a great choice for your plumbing needs in Harrisburg, PA.
What Makes Us Different?
- Licensed & Professional Experts
- Insured & Bonded Plumbers
- In-Home Estimates
- Guaranteed Workmanship & Parts
- Same Prices Around the Clock
- 24/7 Availability
We love what we do at Mr. Rooter! That’s why you can count on us around the clock to help you with plumbing repair service in your household, even in emergencies. Call (717) 516-2673 for local help in your area!
Call today - Let us show you why there's a reason they call us Mr.®