Even if you take great care of your plumbing system, it's not immune to leaking pipes! As time passes, you may see signs of water damage or hear the telltale sound of a leaky pipe. Don't wait until it's too late. Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Central PA right away for an expert leak inspection and repairs in Mechanicsburg!
We provide 24/7 repair services for leaking pipes, so you don't have to wait and worry. Our experienced plumbers can quickly identify the problem and take care of it before any serious damage is done. We use only high-quality materials and an array of residential plumbing services to ensure a lasting repair, so you can feel confident that your plumbing system will work properly for years to come!
Signs of Leaking Pipes
While water in the basement or a strange sound coming from the wall might indicate plumbing problems, there are other signs you should look out for.
Some of the most common signs of a plumbing leak include:
- Discoloration on the wall
- Moisture trapped in walls
- Unpleasant odors
- Mildew growth
- Puddles of water on the floor or ceiling
- High water bills
- Sudden changes in water pressure
- Unexplainable high water bills
Don't ignore these signs – it could lead to significant damage, wasted resources, and further problems for your plumbing. Let our professionals help quickly locate and repair any of the leaking pipes in your home. We understand leaks can be stressful and work hard to help you as soon as possible with around-the-clock service!
What Are the Common Causes of Leaking Pipes in Homes?
Leaking pipes are a common issue in many homes and can usually be attributed to one or more factors:
- Aged pipes – Old and worn pipes can start to leak due to corrosion.
- Poor installation – If your plumbing system was installed incorrectly, it could cause leaks over time.
- Mineral buildup – The accumulation of minerals in your pipes can create extra pressure, leading to leaks.
- Tree roots – A network of tree roots can infiltrate your plumbing, leading to pipe damage and leaks.
- Temperature changes – Extreme temperatures can cause pipes to contract and expand, leading to fractures and leaks.
- Soil shift – When soil shifts around your home, it can lead to pipe misalignment, causing leaks.
Of course, these aren't all the possible causes of leaks – if your home's plumbing system is acting up. Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Central PA to get to the bottom of your leaks and find a solution that'll work for you.
Can Leaky Pipes Be Repaired?
Yes, leaking plumbing pipes can usually be repaired. Depending on the cause and extent of damage, we may need to replace a section of pipe or perform an overhaul of your plumbing system. We'll talk you through all the options so you can make an informed decision about fixing your pipes.
Schedule Your Leaking Pipe Repair with Mr. Rooter Plumbing
No matter what the cause of your leaking pipes is, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Central PA has the expertise and experience to fix it fast. Our knowledgeable team works quickly and effectively so you can get back to life as usual without worrying about water damage, future plumbing problems, and additional repairs down the road.