- Inconsistent water temperature
- Lack of hot water
- Discolored or foul-smelling water
- Leaks or pooling water around the water heater
- A sudden increase in energy consumption
If you’re faced with any of these issues, don’t hesitate to contact our skilled service professionals at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Clarksville for a thorough and timely diagnostic assessment. We’ll help you determine the necessary repairs and, if necessary, provide affordable, custom-tailored replacement options.
The Lifespan Question – How Long Does a Water Heater Last?
On average, a conventional water heater has a lifespan of around 8-12 years, while tankless models can last anywhere up to 20 years with proper maintenance. Factors affecting a water heater's lifespan include water quality, usage, and maintenance practices. If your water heater is near the end of its lifespan, it’s never been easier or more affordable to integrate a new, state-of-the-art replacement water heater into your home.
We proudly offer the latest, most reliable, and energy-efficient models in the industry and will work with you to discover the perfect water heater system that reflects your unique and individual needs without stretching your spending limits. A new water heater is an investment, but the upfront cost will help you sustain ongoing savings in the long run, as many homeowners spend nearly 16% less on their water heating expenses! And, as trained and talented water heater installers, we’ll have you experiencing the strength and vitality of a brand-new water heater before you know it!
Find the Perfect Fit – Let’s Choose the Right Water Heater
When it’s time to replace your old, faulty water heater, Mr. Rooter Plumbing ofClarksville is your full-service solution. Our plumbing service professionals are here to help you find the ideal water heater suitable to your needs and preferences. We can install the following types of water heaters:
- Conventional Water Heaters – Traditional, tank-based models store and heat water in advance and are available in a variety of capacities and fuel types, making them a versatile option for many households. High-efficiency models can reduce water heating bills by as much as 7%.
- Tankless Water Heaters – These on-demand systems heat water as it flows through the unit, providing an uninterrupted supply of hot water without the need for a storage tank. Tankless water heaters are energy-efficient, can save space for your home, and may lower water heating expenses by as much as 30%.
- Hybrid Water Heaters – Hybrid water heaters blend the best of both worlds by using advanced heat pump technology to extract heat from the surrounding air, making them highly efficient. Hybrid water heaters can slash water heating costs by as much as 60%!
Go-To Home Water Heater Experts of Clarksville, TN
Your comfort and satisfaction are our priorities. As Clarksville, TN's dedicated home water heater maintenance and repair service provider, we are committed to serving our local communities with integrity, professionalism, and unparalleled plumbing expertise. From minor plumbing problems to major water heater malfunctions, we have what it takes to restore your hot water and your peace of mind.
Don’t let a faulty water heater diminish your household’s comfort or disrupt your daily routine. Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Clarksville today to request a transparent, upfront estimate on our comprehensive water heater repair and replacement services. Call today!