When you live in a beautiful suburb like Forest Acres, which, by the way, is rated as one of the best places to live in South Carolina, you are probably busy living life to the fullest! And we don’t blame you; in fact, we want you to continue focusing on what matters to you the most. But as a homeowner, you have a list of responsibilities that revolve around your home. Besides your daily chores, there are important systems and structures, such as your plumbing system, that require the attention of a qualified plumber. Forest Acres, SC residents can rely on the local experts at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Columbia SC to meet all their plumbing needs.
From plumbing maintenance and inspection to comprehensive plumbing repair services, our skilled plumbers in Forest Acres, SC bring the necessary qualification, experience, and professional tools to get the job done effectively and efficiently. When it is time to hire a professional plumber, Forest Acres, SC can count on Mr. Rooter for guaranteed workmanship and parts, as well as superior customer service!
Plumbing System Maintenance in Forest Acres, SC
Unless something drastic happens, such as leaky pipes or clogged drains, it may not cross your mind that you need a professional plumber. Forest Acres, SC homeowners often call for assistance when damage has already been done, which is unfortunate because it often results in costly repairs. As your expert plumber in Forest Acres, SC, we’d like to raise awareness of plumbing issues that you can easily prevent by simply thinking ahead and hiring a reliable plumber.
Forest Acres, SC residents can count on our experienced professionals to complete a list of preventative maintenance services that include:
- Leaky faucet repair: It may not seem like it is a huge problem when your tap is constantly dripping, but you could lose gallons of water within a year and risk mold growth in the surrounding area of the structure. Repair can be as simple as switching out the cartridge valve. Or to save yourself from future repairs by requesting complete replacement!
- Hose bib maintenance: Your outdoor faucet is an important component if you need convenient water access to water your garden or give your vehicle a quick rinse. Unfortunately, maintenance is greatly overlooked, especially in the winter months. Winterizing your hose bib is essential in preventing frozen pipes.
- Sump pump float inspection: You may hear your sump pump unit kick in now and then. They may be most active during the heavy rains and snowmelt or where there is a high level of humidity at home. Regular maintenance and inspection will ensure that the float switch isn’t obstructed by debris.
- Backwater valve maintenance: The reason why you’re protected from a sewer backup is because you have a backwater valve installation on your sewer line that prevents any sewage from flowing back into your home. However, the flap mechanism requires occasional service or a replacement every ten years.
These are some of the popular services that a licensed plumber in Forest Acres, SC can perform to ensure you won’t experience a plumbing disaster. But let’s also take a closer look at the importance of professional diagnosis and inspection.
Plumbing Diagnosis & Inspection
Since the majority of your water lines and drain lines are buried behind walls, you need special tools to investigate a problem.
- Video Camera Inspection: Whether you’re dealing with slow drains or a recurring toilet clog, you can trust our top-rated plumber. Forest Acres, SC residents will soon find out the underlying issues behind their problem. The sewer camera is a non-invasive device which is either lowered down the sewer trap of the drain line to examine the pipe’s interior. A clear video footage will tell our technician exactly what the issue is and also locate any tough blockages that need to be removed.
- Leak detection: While the camera is able to confirm the pipe’s health and locate clogs, detecting a leak requires additional tools, such as an acoustic listening and a thermographic imaging device.
Drain Cleaning in Forest Acres, SC
One of our most popular maintenance services is drain cleaning, which we typically complete after a detailed inspection. Drain cleaning services involve using high-pressure water jets to clear a pipe’s interior. More importantly, this unit can reach a psi level of up to 3,500, which is strong enough to cut through tree roots. If a clog is evident, the nozzle will be set to blast through it. Rotating jets will then be used to clear the walls from mineral deposits, sludge, and other debris.
Drain cleaning is also known as hydro jetting because we use the world-famous technology named HydroScrub® Jetting, which is a cutting-edge tool that licensed plumbers in Forest Acres, SC use regularly. While an important tool for maintenance, it is also a crucial preparatory step for pipe repairs, such as a trenchless sewer line repair.
What Else To Expect From Your Plumber, Forest Acres, SC
At Mr. Rooter, we are proud to have a talented team of versatile technicians who approach each service request with a positive can-do attitude.
- Broken drain pipe repair
- Slab leak repair
- Sewer system backup
- Hot water heater repair
- Tankless water heater installation
- Running toilet repair
- Water pressure regulator
- Perimeter drainage
- 24/7 emergency plumber
When hiring Mr. Rooter’s experienced plumbers, Forest Acres, SC homeowners can rest assured that we
When In Need of an Expert Plumber Near Me, Choose The Pros at Mr. Rooter!
Commercial and residential plumbing systems undergo a lot of stress which, over time, becomes very problematic. Without proper care, clogs and leaks may develop and wreak havoc on your property, and you won’t know until it’s too late. When hiring Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Columbia’s skilled plumbers, Forest Acres, SC residents will get the peace of mind knowing that their plumbing fixtures, appliances and underground pipes are in good health for years to come!
Contact us today to speak with one of our friendly, knowledgeable customer service representatives. We’ll ensure that your broken pipes and sewer line backup will soon be fixed by your highly-rated plumber near me.