Plumbers in Hoffman Estates, IL
Our Friendly Plumbers Are Available 24/7!
It’s midnight, and you’re trying to get some sleep. However, just when you’re about to doze off into blissful slumber, you hear the treacherous dripping sound of a leaking faucet. When you try to ignore it, the sound somehow seems to get louder. While this may seem like a small nuisance, it can also be a sign of a serious plumbing problem. Get the rest and peace of mind you deserve with help from our skilled plumbers in Hoffman Estates. We’re available 24/7 for emergency services!
Services We Offer
Our team has handled a multitude of different plumbing services, from routine maintenance to plumbing emergencies. Whether you’re renovating your plumbing system or just need a repair, our team can help.
We can handle the following and more:
- Clogged drains
- Drain cleaning
- Sewer system backups
- Sewer line repair
- Sewer line replacement
- Trenchless sewer line repair
- Video camera inspection
- Water line repair
- Water line replacement
- Frozen pipes
- Leaking pipes
- Water heater repair
- Water heater replacement
- Emergency plumbing
- Boiler service
- Septic tank service
- Septic pumping
- Sump pumps
- Backflow prevention devices
- Water treatment & purification
- Water softeners & filters
- Gas line repair & replacement
If you don’t see your problem listed here, give our team a call. Our five-star plumbers provide quality services at your convenience.
Common Plumbing Problems in Hoffman Estates
While no two plumbing problems are exactly alike, we have seen our fair share of common plumbing issues throughout the area. From commercial restaurant bathrooms to residential kitchens, here are the most common plumbing issues we’ve seen:
- Clogged toilets: Clogged toilets are never fun, especially if you only have one functioning toilet. If a reliable plunger isn’t doing the job, you might have a more serious issue on your hands. Call our plumbers in Hoffman Estates, and we’ll be out there to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
- Leaking faucets: Leaking faucets are not only annoying, but they also waste water. Leaks can waste nearly 10,000 gallons of water every year, which you can see on your monthly water bill.
- No hot water: Your water heater could break for many reasons, including sediment buildup, rust, or even a sneaky leak. Getting your hot water back is paramount, especially during a frigid winter. Call our team as soon as possible!
- Frozen pipes: Frozen pipes are a common problem during Illinois winters. When water freezes, it expands, and that expansion is strong enough to break through weaker metal pipes. If you suspect you might have frozen pipes, call our team before winter ends. As soon as that pipe unfreezes, you’ll have a burst pipe on your hands, which can lead to water damage and mold growth.
- Clogged drains: No matter how vigilant you are about keeping gunk from going down your drains, they will get clogged eventually. If you’ve already tried DIY home remedies and the clog still won’t disperse, you need to call a licensed plumber to get the job done. Our team uses HydroScrub Jetting to clear your clogs without damaging your pipes.
Don’t Let a Leak Drain Your Wallet
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing, we genuinely care about our clients. As a locally owned and operated business, we understand the community and the common plumbing problems it experiences. We provide quick, lasting repairs and installations at affordable prices for everything from clogged pipes to damaged faucets to leaking toilets to dirty drains.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Complete customer satisfaction
- Parts and work guaranteed
- Comprehensive plumbing inspections
- Innovative technology and solutions
- Friendly, licensed plumbing experts
Broken pipes and overflowing toilets are more than a hassle. Dial (847) 686-3200 to speak with one of our plumbers in Hoffman Estates!