Plumbing Repair in Schaumburg, IL
Plumbing Services Near You
The professionals at locally owned and operated Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Cook County are available to help the residents of Schaumburg, IL, with all their plumbing repair needs. Our Schaumburg, IL plumbers are available 24/7 to respond to drain cleaning and plumbing emergencies, and we'll work with commercial and residential customers alike. We'll arrive based on your availability and will make sure that you benefit from our fixed pricing on every five-star plumbing job.
Common Plumbing Problems in Schaumburg
Every city has unique plumbing issues, including Schaumburg. The city experienced a huge urban and suburban growth period in the late 1950s to early 1960s, which means many homes have plumbing systems that are about 60 years old. Many plumbers began using galvanized steel pipes for plumbing during the 1960s, but the lifetime of those pipes tend to be around 40 years old. If you have an older home, you may experience some of the following plumbing problems:
- Corroded pipes
- Pipe belly formation
- Pipe leakage
- Frequent clogging
- High water bills
- Tree root intrusion
If you think you may be experiencing issues related to an old plumbing system, call our plumbing experts at Mr. Rooter. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Cook County is familiar with all types of plumbing systems in the Cook County area.
Frozen Pipes in Schaumburg
Another common plumbing problem Cook County residents often face is frozen pipes. Schaumburg can often experience frigid winters and can reach below freezing temperatures from November to March. As water reaches freezing temperatures around 30 degrees, Schaumburg residents often face the threat of frozen pipes throughout the winter season.
Whenever water freezes, the transition from liquid to solid stats expands the water, which, in turn, puts pressure on a pipe not ready for expansion. Pipes located outside of your home, or in unheated areas, are the most vulnerable to frozen pipe damage. Heating or insulating these pipes can often prevent them from bursting.
The Best Plumbers Near You
We know a failing fixture in your bathroom, kitchen, or laundry room can slow your daily routine to a standstill. We'll take care of the problem right away, and we'll make sure we clean up our job site before we leave. Our plumbers are skilled at general plumbing repairs, and we can help fix the following:
- Clogged drains: Clogged drains are one of the most common plumbing repair issues we encounter. Not only do we offer traditional drain cleaning services, but we can provide HydroScrub® Jetting, a fast and efficient water pressure system designed to defeat the toughest clogs.
- Frozen pipes: Our team can replace any broken frozen pipe, or we can install insulation designed to prevent your pipes from freezing damage.
- Leaking pipes: Pipe leaks can not only cause expensive water damage and mold growth, but it can also increase your water bill to absurd heights. If you suspect a pipe leak, let us take a look and fix the issue.
- Sewer system backups: Foul smells or gurgling from your drains or toilet can often signal a sewer system problem. If you suspect your sewer system has been compromised, give our sewer repair team a call.
- Water line repairs: Few things are more distressing than losing access to clean, running water. If your water line is broken, we can repair or replace it using non-invasive methods designed to preserve your home and yard.
- Water heaters: If your water heater is broken, our team can help you determine whether it is more cost-effective to repair your unit or completely replace it. Replacement often varies depending on the age of your water heater.
- Boilers: Boilers can often experience issues if they aren’t regularly maintained. If you’re experiencing low water levels, a broken thermostat, boiler leaks, or a broken pilot light, it’s time to call one of our boiler repair experts at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Cook County.
- Septic systems: From repairs to septic tank pumping, we can handle it all. Septic tank issues can often be the result of an overfilled septic tank. If your tank hasn’t been emptied in 3 to 5 years, it might be time to get it inspected.
- Sump pumps: Sump pumps are essential for homes with basements. If your sump pump isn’t working, your basement could flood after the next rainstorm, which can cause expensive water damage. Give us a call to repair or replace your sump pump!
- Backflow prevention devices: Backflow prevention devices prevent contaminated household water from flowing back into your pipes. They require regular maintenance and testing to make sure they’re functioning correctly. If your device hasn’t been checked recently, make sure to give us a call as soon as possible.
- Hard water issues: While, Schaumberg has one of the highest-rated water systems in the country, that doesn’t mean you can’t install a water softener or water filtration system in your home. While water can be safe for human consumption, mineral deposits can be hard on your plumbing fixtures over time.
- Gas lines: Gas lines don’t last forever. Time and regular use can often wear gas lines down, which is why they require periodic maintenance. Our team can inspect your gas line and repair any damage that we might find. Mr. Rooter offers quality and affordable gas line repair in Schaumburg and beyond.
Give Our Schaumburg Plumbers a Call!
Don't let a potential plumbing disaster get the better of you when our plumbing repair service can return things to order. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Cook County has technicians available to service homes and businesses throughout the Schaumburg area.
Call us today to request an estimate!