Our certified plumbers have decades of combined experience working with all types of water pipe leaks and other issues related to residential plumbing systems. With a comprehensive suite of services, we can quickly identify the problem and give you options to fix things quickly.
What Are Signs of a Leaking Pipe?
Not all leaks produce puddles of water on your basement floor. Some leaks can be harder to spot and go unnoticed for weeks or even months, allowing the damage to accumulate slowly over time. That’s why it's important to know what warning signs you should watch out for that may indicate an issue with your plumbing system.
Be on the lookout for the following signs of a leaking pipe:
- Unexpected Increase in Water Bill
- Musty Odors
- Mold and Mildew Growth
- Stains on Walls, Ceilings, and Floors
- Soggy Spots on the Lawn or Foundation
Of course, these are just a few of the telltale signs. If you’re ever unsure, it doesn’t hurt to have a plumber come out and take a look. We'll always take your concerns seriously and complete a comprehensive inspection of your plumbing to identify the source of your troubles.
What Are the Dangers of a Leaking Pipe?
Even if the leak seems small, who knows how long it's been there or how much worse it's going to get? With the help of Mr. Rooter Plumbing, you can avoid potential water damage and much more with reliable leaking pipes services in Schaumburg.
As time goes on, plumbing leaks can lead to:
- Mold Growth and Health Hazards – A leaky pipe is a great place for mold to grow. This can lead to various health problems, such as respiratory issues and allergies.
- Structural Decline – Water seeping into the foundation can weaken it over time, potentially leading to costly repairs or even a total replacement if left unchecked for too long.
- High Utility Bills – The more water that’s lost through a leak, the more water you'll end up wasting and paying for unnecessarily.
This is why it's essential to take care of your leaky pipes as soon as possible. As an experienced plumbing company, Mr. Rooter Plumbing can help you identify the issue and develop a reliable solution to save your pipes – and your wallet!
Choose Our Cook County Plumbers for Your Leaky Pipe Repair
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing, we take your plumbing needs seriously and have earned a reputation for exceptional customer service in Cook County. Our certified plumbers are equipped with the latest technology and use only the highest-quality parts to get your pipes back in proper working order.
You'll also be able to take advantage of everything that sets our plumbing company apart from the rest, including:
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Free Estimates Upfront
- Flat-Rate Pricing for All Work
- Satisfaction and Workmanship Guarantee
For all your leaking pipes services in Schaumburg, look no further than Mr. Rooter Plumbing. Just reach out today; one of our friendly staff members will be happy to help get emergency help dispatched or your inspection scheduled!
Need help with your Schaumburg or Cook County plumbing leaks? Request an estimate online!