How Do You Know If Your Drain Is Clogged
A clogged drain is typically characterized by a variety of signs, including:
- Water Draining Slowly From the Sink or Tub
- Water Backing Up In The Sink or Tub When Other Plumbing Fixtures Are Used (I.E. Flushing A Toilet)
- Strange Gurgling Noises Coming From the Drains
- A Noticeable Odor Emanating From the Affected Drain
Additionally, it's not uncommon to find standing water around your bathtub or sinks if you have a clog. Other indicators of a clogged drain could include overflowing water, vibrating pipes, and multiple drains being affected at once.
Speaking of which - - if you have several clogged drains at the same time, call us quickly to take a look. Multiple clogged drains at the same time can be a sign of a clogged sewer line, which should be cleaned or repaired pronto.
Benefits of Professional Drain Cleaning
For over 40 years, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Cook County has been serving thousands of customers. From essential rooter services to drain cleanings, we provide some of the best plumbing system services in the industry. Always serving you with a smile, we want to have you up and running in no time! Although drain cleanings are one of the most common plumbing services we perform, they should always be done by trained professionals. Together, we have cleaned thousands of drains across the United States. You can be sure you’re in good hands.
Here are some reasons why you should always hire a professional to clean your drains:
- Prevent Future Clogs – We all have that one drain that keeps getting clogged or is always draining slowly, even after you spend time with a plunger every week. Sometimes, the issue may be deeper in your drain. Our plumbers use professional rooter services to thoroughly clean your drains and get in those hard-to-reach spots to alleviate and prevent future clogs.
- Safety – Often, DIY plumbing solutions require harsh chemicals. These can be quick solutions, but these chemicals can be hazardous to you and your pipes! Repeated exposure to harsh chemicals can begin to eat away at your pipes.
- Locate Potential Problems – When we are cleaning your home’s drains, we also use this as a chance to provide a brief check-up on your plumbing system. While we are at your home, we will inform you of any potential problems we become aware of.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed – We are so confident in our work that we guarantee 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not happy, for any reason, we will do whatever we can to make it right!
When in doubt, hire a professional. If done incorrectly, amateur plumbing can be dangerous and leave you in a situation where you’ll need more expensive repairs in the long run. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Cook County is happy to be the name many customers trust to provide routine cleaning services to their drains.
Trusted Emergency Plumber
A long-term drain clog can cause serious issues if not taken care of by a professional. You should always give us a call at the first sign of an issue in your plumbing system. Our flexible scheduling makes it very easy to fit us into your busy life! Whether you have an emergency that needs to be dealt with by our 24/7 emergency line or you need us to clean a drain on Sunday afternoon, we will never charge extra for overtime, weekends, holiday, or emergency services.
Dealing with a clogged drain? Don’t worry, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Cook County is here to help! Our experienced and top-rated service professionals are available 24/7 and will quickly diagnose any drain issues you may have so that they can be fixed efficiently. We use the latest technology and techniques to ensure your drain cleaning service is done right the first time. Plus, we back our workmanship with a thirty (30) day warranty for your peace of mind.
When it comes down to it, most homeowners don’t realize how many drains their home has and what materials can and can't be flushed down a drain. Every single one of these drains should be working correctly to ensure your plumbing system is functioning properly. We can virtually service any drain in your home. From basic cleaning to a full rooter service, we have the tools and knowledge to help you return to your regular routine.
Looking for sewer line repair near you? Contact us to get started today!