Professional Drain Cleaners in Schaumburg, IL
Trusted Drain Cleaning Services Throughout Cook County
Dealing with a clogged drain? Don’t worry, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Cook County is here to help! Our experienced and top-rated service professionals are available 24/7 and will quickly diagnose any drain issues you may have so that they can be fixed efficiently.
We use the latest technology and techniques to ensure your drain cleaning service is done right the first time. Plus, we back our workmanship with a thirty (30) day warranty for your peace of mind.
Need reliable drain cleaning near you? Count on us! Book your service by reaching out online or by calling us at (847) 686-3200.
Types of Residential Drainage Systems We Can Clean
People often ask us what drains we can clean and clear. The answer? All of them! Regardless of where it is, if it’s on your property and gets rid of water, we can clean it.
Our professionally trained plumbing experts have the equipment needed to bring your drain back to life and have your system back to normal in no time.
These are some of the most common drains we clean:
- Kitchen – From the garbage disposal to your dishwasher drain, we cover it all!
- Bathroom – Bathtub, sink, and shower drains are no match for our proven cleaning techniques.
- Garage – Are you a painter? Carpenter? We can clean your drains of any clogs in your workspace.
- Basement – Basements have sump pump drains that are important to have routinely cleaned.
- Sewer – Many times, plumbing issues can result from clogged sewer drains. We can work on most sewer lines on your property.
- Outdoor – From storm drains to utility drains, we can help ensure your property is always draining correctly!
Drains get clogged, we get it. If your shower isn’t draining properly and you find yourself up to your ankles in water, or the kitchen sink simply won’t drain after soaking your dishes, you’ll benefit from our drain cleaning services.
We pride ourselves on providing solutions, such as drain cleaning, designed to last!
Call us at (847) 686-3200 or request an estimate online from the best plumbers near you!
What Are the Signs of a Clogged Drain?
A clogged drain is typically characterized by a variety of signs, including:
- Water draining slowly from the sink or tub
- Water backing up in the sink or tub when other plumbing fixtures are used (i.e. flushing a toilet),
- Strange gurgling noises coming from the drains, and
- A noticeable odor emanating from the affected drain.
Additionally, it's not uncommon to find standing water around your bathtub or sinks if you have a clog. Other indicators of a clogged drain could include overflowing water, vibrating pipes, and multiple drains being affected at once.
Speaking of which - - if you have several clogged drains at the same time, call us quickly to take a look. Multiple clogged drains at the same time can be a sign of a clogged sewer line, which should be cleaned or repaired pronto.
Give our team a call at (847) 686-3200 or request an estimate online for sewer drain cleaning today!
Why You Should Have Your Drains Cleaned by a Professional
For over 40 years, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Cook County has been serving thousands of customers. From essential rooter services to drain cleanings, we provide some of the best plumbing system services in the industry. Always serving you with a smile, we want to have you up and running in no time!
Although drain cleanings are one of the most common plumbing services we perform, they should always be done by trained professionals. Together, we have cleaned thousands of drains across the United States. You can be sure you’re in good hands.
Here are some reasons why you should always hire a professional to clean your drains:
- Prevent Future Clogs – We all have that one drain that keeps getting clogged or is always draining slow, even after you spend time with a plunger every week. Sometimes, the issue may be deeper in your drain. Our plumbers use professional rooter services to thoroughly clean your drains and get in those hard-to-reach spots to alleviate and prevent future clogs.
- Safety – Often, DIY plumbing solutions require harsh chemicals. These can be quick solutions, but these chemicals can be hazardous to you and your pipes! Repeated exposure to harsh chemicals can begin to eat away at your pipes.
- Locate Potential Problems – When we are cleaning your home’s drains, we also use this as a chance to provide a brief check-up on your plumbing system. While we are at your home, we will inform you of any potential problems we become aware of.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed – We are so confident in our work that we guarantee 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not happy, for any reason, we will do whatever we can to make it right!
When in doubt, hire a professional. If done incorrectly, amateur plumbing can be dangerous and leave you in a situation where you’ll need more expensive repairs in the long run. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Cook County is happy to be the name many customers trust to provide routine cleaning services to their drains.
Need a drain cleaning service in Cook County? Schedule a service online or call us at (847) 686-3200 to get started today!
Trusted Emergency Plumber
A long-term drain clog can cause serious issues if not taken care of by a professional. You should always give us a call at the first sign of an issue in your plumbing system. Our flexible scheduling makes it very easy to fit us into your busy life! Whether you have an emergency that needs to be dealt with by our 24/7 emergency line or you need us to clean a drain on Sunday afternoon, we will never charge extra for overtime, weekends, holiday, or emergency services.
When it comes down to it, most homeowners don’t realize how many drains their home has and what materials can and can't be flushed down a drain. Every single one of these drains should be working correctly to ensure your plumbing system is functioning properly. We can virtually service any drain in your home. From basic cleaning to a full rooter service, we have the tools and knowledge to help you return to your regular routine.
Looking for sewer line repair near you? Contact us at (847) 686-3200 to get started today!