What Causes Sewer Line Damage?
Our professional plumbers are happy to answer any questions you have about residential sewer line repair costs and what causes sewer line damage. Sewer line damage is relatively common because your home’s plumbing system runs 24/ and water and waste are often running through the sewer line. There are many reasons why your home’s toilets, sinks, and other drains may no longer be usable. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Delmarva’s technicians provides quick and effective sewer line repairs. Any pipe can break due to extreme internal pressure from running water or external pressure from the earth. Here are some common causes of sewer line damage:
- Tree roots infiltrating joints or holes in pipes
- Poor sewer pipe design, installation, or layout
- Poor maintenance
- Wear and tear from aging
- Build-ups of grease, sludge, hair, toilet paper, and other debris
- Ground freezing and thawing
- Backups caused by city sewer lines
- Heavy construction in the area, earth movement, or earthquakes
Signs You Have a Broken Sewer Pipe
Being unaware of a broken sewer pipe means you won’t know that you require repair or replacement services. Most broken sewer lines display signs, so you can call us and allow our team to act quickly. We don’t want you to panic thinking about your residential sewer line replacement costs because these services may be more affordable than you think, and acting quickly could save you money. Our team offers competitive prices, and you can count on our licensed and insured plumbers. The following signs may indicate that you have a broken sewer pipe at your home:
- A lack of water in any toilets
- Noticeable sewage backup in bathtubs or toilets
- Flooded yard
- Bathtubs draining too slowly or not at all
- Foul odors in your basement or outdoors
- Grass growing significantly greener near a sewage pipe
We Fix Broken Sewer Lines in Delmarva
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Delmarva starts with a thorough examination and assessment of your home’s sewer line and creates the best course of action to solve any problems. We do our best to avoid replacing sewer lines, but sometimes it’s necessary. We replace residential sewer lines in addition to the following services:
- Preventative Maintenance – Our essential preventive pipe maintenance services will help to prevent your sewer line from getting damaged. We will inspect and clean drains to prevent build-up while avoiding clogs, cracks, and bursts.
- Pipe Relining – We can replace your pipes from the inside out with this advanced method. Our team can also reline your existing pipes with a type of sleeve that prevents cracks. Our experts start by cleaning out your sewer pipe and then applying the lining, which hardens in a few hours.
- Burst Pipe Hydraulic Replacement – If too much damage has occurred in your sewer pipe, burst pipe hydraulic replacement pulls a new sewer pipe through the existing one. We use this trenchless technique that uses hydraulics and breaks apart your damaged pipe, replacing it with a new one.
We Also Replace Sewer Lines
Sewer line repairs are not always possible if the situation is too severe. You can count on Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Delmarva for residential sewer line repair and replacement services. We will explain your options and provide you with quotes for service, so you know what to expect. Our team uses trenchless methods that do not destroy your landscaping and are cost-effective.
Special Offers From Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Delmarva
Schedule Sewer Line Repairs Today
The plumbers at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Delmarva are here to help whether tree roots have ruined your sewer lines or you have sewage leaking under your property. We can fix cracked, broken, deformed, and collapsed sewer lines 24/7. Contact us today to schedule service or request an estimate, and don’t forget to take advantage of our special offer.