Drain Cleaning Services in Dublin, GA
If a drain inside your home or a floor drain outside shows signs of clogging, it may be time for professional drain cleaning. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of East Central Georgia has professional, five-star quality Dublin plumbers who can return a slow or clogged drain to like-new condition while restoring your peace of mind.
Services We Offer
Depending on the severity of your clog, our team can provide a multitude of different services. We can provide the following:
- Drain snaking
- Sewer system backup repair
- Plumbing inspections
- HydroScrub Jetting
From simple bathroom clogs to tree root intrusion, our team of Dublin plumbers can help.
Do-It-Yourself Drain Cleaning
Before needing to call a plumber to resolve your clogged drains, you can troubleshoot your drains in three ways:
- Hot Water: This tends to be the best solution if your drain isn’t 100% clogged, just draining a little slowly. Boiling water poured down the drain melts fats and oils that might be catching organic materials, such as plant matter or hair.
- Plunger: Whether your toilet or kitchen sink has a clog, you can try remedying the situation with a plunger. Make sure to use the correct type of plunger for the job—sink plungers and toilet plungers are two different tools designed for sinks and toilets, respectively.
- Drain Snake: If the hot water solution and plungers don’t work, try using an old wire hanger or inexpensive drain snake from your local hardware store to solve the issue. Drain snakes allow you to dislodge any gunk that might be stuck in the upper levels of your drains. Throw any gunk you pull out of the drain into the trash so it doesn’t cause more issues.
If none of these solutions work, your clog might be deeper in your pipes than you can reach, and it’s time to call an experienced Dublin plumber to get the job done quickly and efficiently. Our team uses the latest plumbing technology, HydroScrub Jetting, to remove clogs without damaging your pipes. The process also cleans your drains, so they look almost brand new.
Call us at (912) 292-0290 for more information about our drain cleaning services in Dublin.
How Much Does It Cost to Clean Out a Drain?
On average, you can expect to pay between $100 to $800 for basic drain cleaning services. The difference between expenses depends on several factors, including the clog’s severity, the clog’s location, and the plumbing company you choose. A simple bathroom sink clog will take less time to resolve, meaning it will be on the lower end of the price spectrum. However, if tree roots clog your sewer line, that might mean you need sewer line repair, which tends to be much more expensive.
Some plumbing companies also charge by the hour, meaning there will be a minimum hourly fee just to get them to come to your house and look at the problem. There will be additional expenses needed if the solution takes longer than expected or further issues that arise with your plumbing. Plumbers that charge by the hour might also charge double or triple their hourly fee if you need them after hours, on the weekend, or during a holiday. Our team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of East Central Georgia charges a flat-rate fee and offers estimates before we even begin the work. No matter how long the repair takes us, your final fee won’t change.
Call us at (912) 292-0290 to get started today!
Why Mr. Rooter Plumbing of East Central Georgia?
When you reach out to us for service, you’ll soon realize why millions of customers nationwide trust Mr. Rooter for punctual service and expert solutions. Our locally owned and operated business will provide you with:
- Free estimates
- Help from licensed, uniformed experts
- Bonded & insured plumbers
- Guaranteed parts and work
- Convenient appointment times
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of East Central Georgia, we stay focused on customer satisfaction by delivering personalized service. Contact our Dublin plumbers today to schedule an appointment or to receive an emergency drain cleaning in Dublin, GA.