Residential Leaking Pipes in Fairfield
Locate & Fix Plumbing Leaks with Licensed, Professional Plumbers
When dealing with leaky pipes, time is of the essence. Leaks can quickly cause water damage in your home, mold growth, and a huge headache. Fortunately, you don't have to deal with them alone when Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Southern Fairfield County is here!
Our plumbers have years of experience repairing all kinds of leaky pipes in Fairfield, both big and small. Whether it's an exposed pipe on your ceiling, under the sink, or even under your home, we have the right tools, expertise, and residential plumbing repair services to get the job done quickly and correctly.
What Are the Signs of a Plumbing Leak?
While drops of water falling from the ceiling or a flooded kitchen are obvious signs of a pipe leak, you should be aware of other subtle signs of a potential leak and always act quickly to get things repaired.
Here are some warning signs to look for:
- Musty odors coming from drains or other areas in the home
- Wet spots on walls and ceilings
- Discolored water coming out of taps
- Unexplained spikes in your water bill
- Soggy patches of grass in your lawn
Plumbing leaks will only lead to bigger problems if not addressed, so don't delay seeking professional help! At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Southern Fairfield County, we're available 24/7 to learn more about your leaks and see how we can help.
What Causes Pipes to Leak?
While you may think a pipe may just be old, there may be other underlying issues that are causing the leak. Our professional plumbers can pinpoint the source of your leak and take proactive steps to ensure it doesn't happen again.
Here are some of the most common causes of plumbing leaks:
- Aging – Over time, pipes can corrode, rust, or wear out, leading to leaks.
- High water pressure – High water pressure can cause wear and tear on pipes leading to failure and leaks, whether from a frozen pipe or a clogged drain.
- Tree roots – Tree roots can invade pipes and cause pressure, which can lead to leaks.
- Shifts in soil – Over time, soil can shift or move and cause pressure on pipes, breaking them.
- Chemicals – Exposure to harsh chemicals or substances can damage pipes and cause leaks.
- Poor installation – Poor installation can cause pipes to become loose and lead to leaks.
Of course, understanding the cause of the leak isn’t always possible by just looking at it. That’s why it’s important to trust a plumber to properly diagnose and assist with any repair needed to get your pipes working again in no time!
Where Do Leaky Pipes Commonly Happen?
Leakage is common in virtually any plumbing fixture, water line, or sewer line in or around your home, which is why some plumbing leaks can easily stay hidden for days, weeks, or even months!
Common areas where plumbing leaks form includes:
- Under sinks
- In walls
- Around water heaters
- Behind showers and tubs
- Basements and crawl spaces
To help you avoid hidden plumbing leaks, it’s always a good idea to have your plumbing system inspected by a professional plumber regularly every six months or so to ensure everything is in proper working order. This should help you spot problems (like leaky pipes) early on!
Request Your Leaking Pipe Repair from Mr. Rooter of Southern Fairfield County
When you've had enough of your plumbing leak and want to get it taken care of once and for all, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Southern Fairfield County is here to help. We're available 24/7 around the clock, and our friendly plumbers will arrive quickly, inspect your leaky pipe situation, and provide you with a fast solution that works!
We're ready to take care of your leaky pipe in Fairfield today – request your plumbing estimate today!