Many local services are offered by our drain cleaning experts and plumbers in Haltom City, TX. From clearing clogged drains to fixing damaged pipes and completing other plumbing repairs. Out of all the plumbing companies in the Fort Worth area, we truly are the best team for the job when you need an experienced plumber. Local residents can access a wide range of commercial and residential services designed to get your plumbing system back in perfect working order and give you back peace of mind.
Our services are not just for residences, either! We provide commercial plumbing services in Haltom City that are the answer to plumbing problems at commercial business properties too. Avoid problems like work stoppages or losing business credibility in the eyes of your customers by getting regular plumbing maintenance scheduled. Local business owners can count on professional, efficient plumbing service from our team, including emergency plumbing repairs.
Water Heater Repair & Replacement
When there is an issue with your water heater, you’ll know. Maybe that toasty shower you were looking forward to at the end of the day is not-so-toasty, your energy bills have increased, or you are experiencing some other unpleasant issues related to your hot water supply. Either way, it’s a good idea to get your water heater looked at.
Conventional heaters need to use a considerable amount of energy because they continuously heat a huge tank of water, so it is available whenever you turn on the tap (in theory). But as the system ages, it deteriorates and can't operate as efficiently, so it needs to use more and more energy to provide the same amount of hot water. That may not seem like such a big deal—until you get your monthly utility bill and charges are significantly higher than they used to be.
A professional plumber will be able to let you know if the heater is at fault and, if so, what can be done to repair it. Our team has experience completing a wide range of repairs, as well as water heater installations. We can help with many concerns, including the following issues:
- Not enough hot water to last through a full shower or to fill the bathtub
- Not heating at all
- Heating is intermittent (sometimes it's hot, other times, it's not)
- Hot water has an unpleasant odor, such as a musty or metallic smell
- Strange noises coming from your tank, like rattling, gurgling, sucking, banging, or grinding sounds
- Hot water (but not cold) is discolored or has particles of rust and dirt floating in it
- You can see a leak in the tank, or there are mysterious puddles forming under or near the tank
- Rust or other signs of corrosion on the outside of the tank>
Does My Water Heater Need to Be Replaced?
Your water heater only has a lifespan of about ten years, give or take a few years, depending on factors such as the hardness of your water and how much maintenance it receives. If it is showing signs of trouble and it is more than ten years old, it likely needs to be replaced.
At that age, even if you get one repair done, it is likely that another part will fail sooner rather than later, and you will need repeated service calls until you give up and just get it replaced. It is a lot more cost-effective and less stressful to just get a replacement to start with.
While you may not be exactly thrilled to get the news that you need a new water heater, there is a silver lining: your new heater will likely save you a significant amount of money on your energy bill. In fact, it can save you as much as 60% of your current water heating costs, depending on the condition of your current unit and which type you choose for your new replacement.
There are three general options available in Haltom City:
- Conventional: This is the most common type, and it maintains a tank of hot water by continuously heating, which uses a lot of energy.
- Tankless: As the name suggests, this type doesn't use a tank. Instead, it pulls cold water through your pipes and heats it on demand before it exits the faucet. Since it only heats the amount of water you need when you need it, it is a lot more energy efficient.
- Hybrid: This version combines a tank-style system with a heat pump for added efficiency.>
Not sure what would be best for your home? No problem—we are always happy to offer advice from a qualified plumber. Homes and families have unique requirements, and we will find the best solution for your particular needs.
Scheduling annual drain cleaning services can make a world of difference for your pipes when you hire a local plumber in Haltom City, TX. Not only do regular cleanings clear away debris that could otherwise cause troublesome clogs, but regular maintenance also keeps your plumbing in peak condition. Prevent backed-up drains, cracked pipes, and even flooding with the help of a licensed plumber. Clogged drains are a nasty problem that most homeowners hate dealing with, and you can avoid them with annual drain cleaning services.
Wondering how your drain got clogged up in the first place? There are a number of potential reasons, but the most common cause by far is that something got washed down that really shouldn't be in there. Most professional plumbers will tell you that the only substances that should be going down your sewer lines are wastewater, soap scum, and in the case of the toilet, human waste and toilet paper. Everything else can and should be kept out of your drains.
When it comes to clogs, fat, oil, and grease are the biggest culprits. They are such a huge problem they even have their own acronym among professional plumbers: FOG. While that FOG may be liquid when you pour it down your drain, it coats the inside of your pipes and solidifies, creating a sticky mess that grabs and holds on to anything that follows it down the drain. That includes clumps of hair, food scraps, and other items that partially or completely block the flow of water in the pipe.
But how do you know you are in need of drain cleaning from a professional plumber? Sometimes the signs aren't as obvious as you might think. Watch for these tell-tale symptoms:
- Wastewater backing up in fixtures such as sink drains, showers, bathtubs, or floor drains
- Wastewater takes too long to leave sinks
- When you use one fixture, another one reacts—for example, the toilet gurgles when you use the bathroom sink drain
- Disgusting smells, such as mustiness or rotting food odors coming from kitchen drains
- Raw sewage odors coming from bathroom or floor drains or noticeable in the basement (this is a sign of a clogged sewer drain line)
- Puddles of water are forming under or near fixtures>
Our plumbers use the most cutting-edge technology for cleaning your Haltom City home’s drains: a combination of our HydroScrub® jetting and Enzymatic Drain Care solution. Our HydroScrub® jetting technology uses very high water pressure to clear away stubborn clogs and debris from your home’s pipes—without damaging your plumbing system.
Additionally, our Enzymatic Drain Care solution is a natural drain cleaning agent. Since it doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals, our solution is good for the environment and your family. We can give your pipes the much-needed clean they deserve.
Emergency Plumbing Services
When disaster strikes and you find yourself coping with an emergency plumbing situation, you’ll want an expert emergency plumber from Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Fort Worth in your corner. When your yard is flooding, or you think a pipe has burst in your wall, call us, and we’ll dispatch a plumber. Residents don't need to worry about a thing—not only will we expertly get the situation under control, but we’ll also carry out plumbing repairs for your system quickly and carefully. Our technicians possess years of knowledge and professional insight, so we’ll be able to give you practical advice to prevent a similar problem from happening in the future.
Furthermore, we never charge overtime fees for emergency services. We know you can’t control when a plumbing emergency happens or when you need a Haltom City plumber. In fact—in our experience—emergencies almost always happen at the worst possible times. Your safety and happiness are always our top priority. So, rather than charge you extra for a situation that was out of our control, we’ll handle the issue at no further cost.
Additional Services Offered By Your Plumber in Haltom City, TX
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Fort Worth, we’re on a mission to meet all of your most pressing plumbing needs. From taking care of toilet clogs to performing sewer line replacements, one call to our licensed, insured team will see that your plumbing is running properly and your water bills are kept in check. It’s time to stop settling for drain cleaners and DIY methods and do something about that persistent leak or clog. Our range of plumbing services will see that your entire plumbing system is inspected and that all issues are addressed.
Here are a few more of our popular plumbing services:
The best way to ensure your sewer line, drains, and water line don’t run into problems is to get annual maintenance services. During these services, we’ll inspect the condition of your pipes and address any damages or clogs found. Resolving small plumbing issues consistently will prevent them from becoming larger problems down the line.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing Is Your Top Choice Plumber in Haltom City, TX
Maybe you’ve just started your search for a reliable plumber. Maybe you’ve been searching for one for quite some time. Hiring a plumber can be a bit of a gamble, but at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Fort Worth, we take away all the risks. How exactly do we do that? By meeting a long list of our customers' needs. We are a company that prides itself on transparency, integrity, and professionalism. From the very first time you speak with one of our friendly customer service representatives, you’ll notice the difference choosing our dedicated team makes. Here are a few other reasons we think you’ll love our top-tier service:
- Exceptional customer service: Helpful, knowledgeable, courteous, and friendly—these are all qualities our customer service team possesses—and they make a big difference when asking questions and booking appointments. We aim to give you an excellent experience with our company from start to finish, and that begins the very first time you dial our phone number.
- Uniformed professionals: At the time of your service, our plumbing professionals will arrive at your property ready to get to work. We will be in uniform in a marked repair vehicle with all the tools and parts we need for the job. Respecting your home, we will make every effort to mind your property, family, and time, performing repairs diligently and cleaning up our mess.
- Upfront, flat-rate pricing: Sometimes surprises can be fun, just not when they’re on your service bill. With our upfront, flat-rate pricing, there will never be any surprise charges. The price we give you before we begin your service is precisely what you’ll pay. This holds true whether you need us on a weekend or holiday or in the middle of the night.
- Convenient appointment times: There’s nothing worse than waiting around for a plumber to arrive, only to get a call hours later telling you they won’t be able to make it that day. Not only have they wasted your time, but your plumbing problem still exists! With our convenient, scheduled appointment times, you’ll know exactly when a member of our licensed and insured team will be there.
- Emergency service: Plumbing problems strike at any time. Cracked pipes don’t care if it’s 2 am and you’re sleeping. If they’re ready to burst, they will, and you’ll be left in the frantic search for an exceptional plumber to help stop the flow of running water. That’s one of the reasons we can’t recommend keeping our number in your phone enough. With our fast response, we’ll be there when you need us most.
- Workmanship and parts guaranteed: We’re so confident in the parts we use and the service we provide that we back them with a 1-year warranty. If you experience any issues during this period directly related to our service, we’ll come back and remedy the situation free of charge. We want to give you total confidence in what we offer, and doing this means you can rest easy knowing that the job is done right.
- Locally owned and operated: Why is a locally owned and operated business better than a national one? With Mr. Rooter Plumbing, you’re getting the benefits of a national franchise, such as professionalism and high standards. You’ll also enjoy the advantages of a local company, like hiring one with a desire to build up and help our community.
The Search is Over for a Plumber in Haltom City, TX! Schedule an Appointment With Mr. Rooter Plumbing Today!
The next time your bathtub won’t empty, your toilet won’t flush, you’re tired of the incessant drip drip drip coming from your bathroom sink, or you need other plumbing services in Tarrant County, call your local plumbers at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Fort Worth. Our team of professionals will efficiently fix any issue with your plumbing system.
To get started, we invite you to book an appointment by calling our friendly customer service team. We proudly serve Haltom City and many nearby communities, such as Arlington and Mansfield.