Residential Plumbers in Lexington, KY
Lexington Residential Plumbing Services Near You
While the plumbing system is one of the most important parts of any home, homeowners often do not pay attention to it. But when a plumbing issue occurs, not only can the problem disrupt the comfort of the occupants, but it can potentially also result in water damage to the home that is even more costly.
In order to get the problem resolved effectively and immediately, our professional plumbers at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Lexington, KY can get the job done right the first time around. All of our Lexington, KY home plumbers are licensed and insured to give homeowners peace of mind, knowing that the job is in good and trustworthy hands. We use the latest and up-to-date tools and techniques to make the necessary repairs or replacements and resolve the issue once and for all.
What Sets Our Lexington Residential Plumbers Apart?
Our Lexington, KY residential plumbing technicians will arrive at your home in a timely manner, inspect the problem, listen to your concerns, and find the most effective solution. Before we get started on any job, we provide our customers with upfront and flat-rate pricing, which means no surprise costs and 100 percent transparency once we complete our work.
Here are several benefits of hiring Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Lexington, KY:
- The improved lifespan of the plumbing system – Taking care of minor issues can lead to long-term benefits, such as the longer lifespan of your plumbing system. Making timely plumbing repairs and maintaining your plumbing ensure the system will last up to 80 years before replacement is required.
- Reduced water waste – When your plumbing system is free of leaks and other issues, water isn’t wasted. The truth is that a minor leak can waste thousands of gallons of water each year and lead to expensive monthly water bills. When you get your leaks fixed by a professional, you will save a lot of money in the long run.
- Healthier home – Not only do plumbing issues cause a significant inconvenience to the daily lives of the home’s occupants, but they may also lead to serious health hazards such as mold and mildew growth, foul smells, and breathable toxins that can lead to illness. Our plumbing technicians will eradicate any potential health impacts and make sure your home is safe.
What Types of Residential Plumbing Issues Do We Handle?
Our plumbers understand that a plumbing issue can arise at any time of day—whether it’s during the day while you’re at work or in the middle of the night. That is why we are available 24 hours a day and seven days a week for any emergency repairs and offer the same prices any day or time.
The following are the most common residential plumbing problems we can take of:
- Clogged drains – If water is taking longer than expected to drain or if there are pools of water forming around your drains, then you may have a significant clog. Common culprits of clogged drains are dirt, hair, grease, oil, and other harsh minerals that may build up when pipes are neglected. Fortunately, we use HydroScrub® jetting to effectively clear out clogs and debris and prevent future clogging.
- Leaking pipes – Not only are leaking pipes annoying, but they can also lead to expensive water bills and even water damage to the home’s structures. If you notice any water dripping from your pipes, faucets, toilets, water heaters, or other plumbing appliances, our Lexington, KY home plumbers can find the source of the leak and fix the issue right away.
- Sewer line problems – Your drains are connected to sewer lines, which lead to either a septic tank or the public sewer. When there is a problem with your sewer line, we can repair the issue by pipe relining, burst pip hydraulic replacement, or even preventative pipe maintenance.
- Water heater issues – Although your water heater is used every day, the lifespan of this appliance can range between 10 to 20 years. If it is taking longer than usual to heat your water or not enough hot water is being supplied throughout your home, our licensed plumbers can take a look at your water heater to see if it needs repairs or needs to be replaced.
If you need Lexington residential plumbing solutions, call Mr. Rooter in Lexington, KY today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does my toilet keep running?
If your toilet keeps running long after a flush, it’s usually a bad sign. Your float height could need to be adjusted, or you could have a leaking flapper. It could also mean that your refill tube needs to be shortened. These repairs are usually manageable on your own with some DIY tutorials. However, you can call our plumbers in Lexington to solve the issue without question.
Is it safe to use chemical drain cleaners?
No, it’s not safe to use chemical drain cleaners. Chemical drain cleaners are highly corrosive, which means they can not only damage your pipes but can also damage your eyes and lungs with toxic fumes. They are also dangerous to have around pets and children.
Why do my drains smell?
Smelly drains usually indicate that food or other decomposing materials is stuck somewhere close to the top of the drain, close enough for you to smell it. If you can smell materials in your drains, it usually indicates that your drain needs to be cleared and cleaned.
Call (859) 757-0229 to Schedule an Appointment Today
You can trust Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Lexington, KY to make the necessary plumbing repairs, drain cleaning, or installations resolve the issue, increase the lifespan of your plumbing appliances, and save you money in the long run. Additionally, we offer our customers maintenance services to make sure their home plumbing system is properly working all year round.
If you need your plumbing serviced, contact us today and request a quote.