If you are looking for local residential plumbers, let Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Long Beach get the job done right the first time around. Each of our plumbing technicians is licensed and insured to fix a wide range of issues. We will arrive on time in branded and clean vehicles, use the most up-to-date tools and technology to identify and resolve the issue and guarantee customer satisfaction once the job is complete.
Contact us today and request a quote!
How Our Long Beach Plumbers Can Help
Each of our plumbers from our independently owned and operated plumbing company are trained and experienced to handle any residential plumbing job—no matter how simple or complex. We treat all our customers with the utmost respect, perform our work with the highest integrity, and do our best to fulfill and exceed our customers’ needs.
The following are the main reasons why you should obtain Long Beach home plumbing service from our plumbers:
- Longer lifespan for your plumbing system – You can enjoy the benefits of long-term plumbing by taking care of issues as quickly as possible. When you properly maintain your plumbing system, you don’t need to replace it for another six to eight decades.
- Less water waste – Did you know that a small leak can waste thousands of gallons of water annually? Additionally, such water waste can result in costly water bills each month. When you obtain professional help to repair leaks, you will save so much water and money in the long term.
- Healthier home – Mold or mildew growth are common symptoms of plumbing leaks, resulting in rancid smells and a dangerous home environment. Our professional plumbers can ensure your home is safe and free of unhealthy issues.
Common Long Beach Residential Plumbing Issues
When you schedule an appointment with Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Long Beach, our plumbers will inspect the problem, listen to your concerns, and determine a solution that repairs the issue and addresses your needs. Before we get started on any job, we provide upfront costs to ensure you understand everything we will do for you and at each price.
However, we also understand that plumbing issues can occur at any time—whether it’s during the workday or in the middle of the night. That is why we offer emergency services 24 hours a day and seven days a week without any additional costs for professional help outside of operational hours.
Common types of residential plumbing issues include:
- Clogged drains – From dirt and hair to grease and other forms of debris, drains could get easily clogged and cause a huge problem. Our Long Beach plumbers offer modern clog removal techniques such as hydro-jetting to blast away clogs in your drains.
- Leaking pipes – While a leaking pipe may seem like no big deal when such a leak goes unnoticed for weeks or months, this problem can lead to significant plumbing repairs and water damage to your home. We repair or replace leaking pipes, toilets, faucets, water heaters, and washing machines, as well as prevent future leaks.
- Sewer lines issues – Your home’s sewer line connects your home to your septic tank or the public sewer. When there is a problem with your sewer line, it’s not a simple fix. Fortunately, our professional technicians use both full excavation and trenchless sewer line repair methods.
- Water heater problems – A home water heater typically lasts between eight to ten years, but if your water hear is not properly supplying hot water throughout your home, takes too long to heat water, makes a lot of noise, or is experiencing a leak, we can determine if repair or replacement is necessary.
Long Beach Trenchless Sewer Repair
Did you know we can repair a sewer line or pipe without excavating your yard? Well - we can - with trenchless sewer repair.
What Is Trenchless Sewer Repair?
Trenchless sewer repair is exactly that - repairing your sewer pipes without having to dig a bunch of trenches. Yard excavation is expensive. Our trenchless sewer repair solution can help save you money.
Essentially, trenchless sewer repair is a safer and more cost-effective way to repair sewer pipes. It also helps protect your home's foundation and integrity.
How Does Trenchless Sewer Repair Work?
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Long Beach, we'd use either the Pipe Pull™ method or the pipe relining method.
The Pipe Pull™ Method
With Pipe Pull™, we'd attach the new pipe to the old pipe through small access points at the front and back of the main piping run. Then we'd pull out the old pipe as the new pipe is pulled into the ground.
Pipe Relining Method
The other method is pipe relining. With this method, we'd install a blue epoxy liner into the existing pipe.
Essentially, a new pipe is inserted into the old pipe. And this is done without having to dig up your yard.
If you pursue trenchless sewer repair, we'd be happy to choose which method is best for your situation.
How Long Do Pipes Last After Trenchless Sewer Repair?
After trenchless sewer repair is performed, your pipes should last about 50 to 100 years. Trust us when we say that trenchless sewer repair is an effective solution!
Do you offer hydro jetting in Long Beach?
Yes! Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Long Beach is able to tackle drain clogs and drain cleaning in Long Beach with our advanced HydroScrub® jetting services.
Hydro jetting services handle tough clogs and filthy drains. This technology uses water pressure to clear out debris and clogs from your home's pipes. This drain cleaning solution helps to ensure that all hair, soap residue, mineral deposits, and oil buildup are removed from your pipes.
Searching for hydro jetting in Long Beach? Call us today or reach out online for Long Beach residential plumbing services.
Ready to Provide Professional Plumbing Help Today
Not only can we make the necessary plumbing repairs and replacements to resolve the issue once and for all, but we also offer preventative maintenance to ensure your home plumbing system is properly working throughout the year. Do not hesitate to get professional help right away!
Call us to schedule your Long Beach plumbing service!